Anyone payed Room escape 2? Im stuck at the zodiac signs door!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 02:47 PM
    Okay, I have finished room 1&2, also room b. BUTTT... Its is driving me crazy that I cannot figure out the zodiac signs for the door in room A. I understand that it goes by weight. but i cannot wrap my head around it. and i have found all the clues. someone plz help. Also my email is [email protected] if you need help with any other rooms. thanks
    06-19-11 10:03 PM
    Okay, I have finished room 1&2, also room b. BUTTT... Its is driving me crazy that I cannot figure out the zodiac signs for the door in room A. I understand that it goes by weight. but i cannot wrap my head around it. and i have found all the clues. someone plz help. Also my email is [email protected] if you need help with any other rooms. thanks
    I'm on Room Escape 2 also and it's doing my head in! I can hardly find a thing in room A and have most of the stuff in room B but am now stuck on both rooms! AGHGHHHHH! I think it's much harder than Room Escape 1. I escaped from rooms 1 + 2. If you get anywhere let me know pleassssssseeeeee!!!

06-27-11 06:24 PM
    For Room B, I've got the match, and already placed the candle on the holder. I am stumped now. Can someone please help me! Thanks
    Last edited by michsbb; 07-04-11 at 01:57 AM.
    07-04-11 01:53 AM
    Okay, i go the 7 digit safe code using the word FREEDOM. Now I noticed the bird changed into a flower at the window. I tried to pick it up but it does not allow me. Does anybody know where to go from there?
    07-05-11 01:21 PM
    touch the match to the light on the ceiling above the note/table.
    07-05-11 01:22 PM
    I used to play this all the time on the pc.... may have to try it out on the berry
    07-06-11 03:36 PM
    I play this game on PC too. Really interesting!
    07-11-11 12:16 AM
    I was also stuck on the stuck at the zodiac signs door.. Now i think i can solve it..
    08-04-11 07:07 AM
    Okay, i go the 7 digit safe code using the word FREEDOM. Now I noticed the bird changed into a flower at the window. I tried to pick it up but it does not allow me. Does anybody know where to go from there?
    If you find the answer, please let me know!!

10-01-11 05:20 PM
    the flower was there before you got the "freedom" code....i know this because i dont think i'm getting the code right but the flower is already there....what did you get for the code? how did you get it. i realized that the chart where the door was shows the symbols and the corresponding number...i realize that the number is how many sides or connecting points the symbols have but i dont think im getting it right when counting the same for the letters in freedom.........help.
    10-20-11 04:21 PM
    Please help I can't figure out the 7 digit code it doesn't make sense

11-08-11 10:12 AM
    YES iv done it I figured out the 7 digit code

11-12-11 09:52 AM
    If you find the answer, please let me know!!

If you recalled around the room are letters with a shape wirte down the letters that are in the word freedom and the shapes you also might hav notice there aren't any for the D and the O well the piece of paper on the table has an arrow pointin at the O with a shape its all about how many sides the shapes hav and there is no shape for D so how many sides does D hav make sure you do them in order

11-12-11 10:09 AM
    They should do a room escape 3 with more rooms I like these kind of games

11-12-11 10:11 AM
    Has anyone been able to find a walkthrough? I tried this afternoon and can't find one! And this game is driving me bonkers! LOL
    11-17-11 04:03 PM
    Im on room 2 ive lit the match, gotten the screw driver, removed that panel, etc. What do i do with the code up there?? Im guessing it has something to do with the symbols ive been finding.. Please help me. Xx

01-13-12 10:58 AM
    I know this thread is old, but there is a new download for RE II. I'm stuck on the final code. I can't figure out the equation!! Ugh!! So frustrating. Is the club suit a number or multiplication sign? I feel stupid. Any hints would be helpful...please and thank you!! [email protected]
    05-23-12 01:45 PM
    Is this a shooting game?
    05-23-12 01:48 PM
    Can anyone help with room 2 I've got to the 7 didget code but really can't work it out
    07-03-12 11:13 PM
    I am done with all three room in room escape 2 if any one needs any guidelines or any hints add me pin:28CB04E4 or can mail me [email protected]
    08-06-12 04:43 AM
    Room Escape 2 is very interesting Puzzle Games. This game is available on android platform which increase your mind. I like this challenging game that make your brain work overtime.
    GH440 likes this.
    09-07-12 07:22 AM
    May I know how many rooms are available in this game?
    09-17-12 11:15 PM
    estoy parada en la puerta 1 del juego, tengo todos los signos del zodiaco, pero por mas combinaciones ke hago, no soy capaz a encontrar la combinacion acertada para abrir la puerta
    12-30-12 10:50 AM
    u have to count the corners on the letters in FREEDOM and that is the code
    06-08-13 10:10 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD