Hello fellow CrackBerry fans! It's been a while since we've spoken last but I come with good news, Addictive Tower Defense has been released! Head on over to our site at Addictive Tower Defense for the BlackBerry� is Here! to check out all of the updates we've made and our official demo video! Thanks for sticking with us all of this time we hope to see you on the score boards soon!
    11-06-09 10:45 AM
    I love fierce towers
    11-06-09 11:15 AM
    Hello fellow CrackBerry fans! It's been a while since we've spoken last but I come with good news, Addictive Tower Defense has been released! Head on over to our site at Addictive Tower Defense for the BlackBerry� is Here! to check out all of the updates we've made and our official demo video! Thanks for sticking with us all of this time we hope to see you on the score boards soon!
    I played some of the Topdown Shooter map (I prefer the road based maps) and am very impressed! All I can say is that it was worth the wait! The graphics are amazing, the tower selection is very cool, and I like the map download feature. There are already two maps that can be downloaded. Very cool!

You guys are making it hard for me to put down my Storm!

-Greg
    11-06-09 01:39 PM
    I played some of the Topdown Shooter map (I prefer the road based maps) and am very impressed! All I can say is that it was worth the wait! The graphics are amazing, the tower selection is very cool, and I like the map download feature. There are already two maps that can be downloaded. Very cool!

You guys are making it hard for me to put down my Storm!

-Greg
    How large is the file

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 02:15 PM
    Personally I've been playing a lot of Island Hopping and Confusion, I love the divergent paths. Map files are really small, around 20kb or so each so they won't eat away at your SD Card and they don't count against the application space on your device.
    11-06-09 02:23 PM
    Any word on a trial version?
    11-06-09 02:39 PM
    The application uses 1.3 MB of application memory.
    This is a great game and is on sale today only $2.49
    Addictive Tower Defense - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    11-20-09 04:59 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD