Dear Beta users,
    Please check your PM, I have send the registration details. It will register the app on your device.

Thanks,
    Ani
    08-06-10 04:21 AM
    I'd like to test this game if possible:
    Tour 9630 on 5.0.0.732.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 07:53 PM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.7 of Minesweeper game has been uploaded. Issues with timer and mines have been fixed. Also, some improvements in functionality have been made in this new version.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    08-09-10 05:25 AM
    When you loose a game and hit the BB button there is a double close listed. Should have a reset button on the screen to restart a new game And a home/exit button to go to the main screen.
    08-09-10 09:11 AM
    Would like to see instead of beginner, medium, expert type....a few different board sizes (or even both)....possibly even let the user choose so if I say choose beginner then the row options could list 3, 4, 5 and column could be 3, 4, 5...yet if i choose expert then it may be 10, 15, 20, 25 for row and 20, 25, 30 for column. etc.
    08-09-10 09:13 AM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 2.0 of Minesweeper game has been uploaded. In this version a reset option has been added to the game menu. Also, some improvements in functionality have been made in this new version.

Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    08-14-10 08:44 AM
    Reset sounds awesome. I am waiting for a phonecall so I don't have time to reboot. I will do this as soon as I can.

08-14-10 09:00 AM
    Is it too late to get in on the beta? Would love to help test. I have a Bold 9000 running Willyboy v7 Hybrid..

Let me know..

Thanks!
    08-14-10 01:00 PM
    Ani
    New version is working great, all the bugs that have been mentioned up till now are fixed (as far as I can tell), as well as the bug in the last version where you would get two close options when a game ended.
    Great work
    I'm not sure if this was changed, but a different scoring scale for more difficult levels would be good. Other than that, I would say it's ready for release.
    08-14-10 08:26 PM
    Gotta agree with Scrid...all bugs reported so far look to be gone.
    I just have really bad luck and outta 10 games on average I hit a bomb on the first block 7 times!
    08-16-10 10:00 AM
    The dl link didn't work for me to upgrade....

08-17-10 07:51 AM
    Dear All,
    Wait is over! Minesweeper game has been officially released on our website www.GetEmpower.com. You can install the free trial and purchase it from CrackBerry store http://software.crackberry.com/produ...nesweeper-Game

You can also try our latest BlackBerry games - Save The Island, Light Bulbs, Sokoban, Same Ball, Stacks, Betris, Bubble Pop and Daughter in the box at Empower website and CrackBerry store as well. Free trial is available for all of them.

Regards,
    Ani
    09-06-10 02:14 AM
    Hey Ani, I'm getting a download failed error in both locations due to an invalid COD.

EDIT: nevermind, deleted the old verion and it installed fine.

Last edited by SCrid2000; 09-06-10 at 09:41 AM.
    09-06-10 09:23 AM
    This is already my favorite game. Well done, guys. Thank you.

Missed the beta but the download went perfectly on my 9000 with 5.0.0.822. Let the time wasting begin.

09-06-10 01:47 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD