In the description of the game, it only shows controls for the 7100 and the 8700, which involve using keys for gameplay. But for models with a trackball, it can be used to scroll around instead of pressing the keys, can't it? Just wanted to make sure before I buy. Thanks in advance!
    04-10-09 08:21 PM
    Nevermind, I found a free download of the game online. I actually like the game Bubble Popper better because of the animation of the balls falling down and shifting. On Bubblet, you clear out the bubbles, and they just disappear. That's no fun! Lol.
    Last edited by eternal76; 04-10-09 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Syntax
    04-10-09 09:09 PM
    If anyone has a version of this for the bold would you pm me a link please, I have a free version that works but it's obviously for an older model as it only uses about half the screen, full screen would be excellent.

Thanks in advance if anyone has the correct version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 05:30 AM
    The version I have goes beyond the borders of the screen. I don't know if it's the right version for the Bold or not, but point your phone's browser to http://wap.mobile9.com/ and enter code 374707 It has three different game field sizes to choose from.
    Last edited by eternal76; 04-11-09 at 05:58 AM.
    04-11-09 05:55 AM
    Nevermind, I found a free download of the game online. I actually like the game Bubble Popper better because of the animation of the balls falling down and shifting. On Bubblet, you clear out the bubbles, and they just disappear. That's no fun! Lol.
    **where did you find the site to download the game Bubble Popper because i've been searching for days!!!! i found a downloaded one and when i went to run it a message popped up on my screen saying that it was attempting to search my phone logs and i denied it access to do so and then an error message popped up saying it couldn't run it.....im assuming it must've been a scam. i really want the game tho so please help!!!!!
    Last edited by Nik-E Lo; 05-01-09 at 03:56 PM. Reason: didnt include game title
    05-01-09 03:54 PM
    i have to have 10 posts lol
    05-01-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD