Hi,
    Has anyone had any trouble loading games from their old blackberry to new, Mine shrinks to a quarter of the screen when I run it!!
    08-03-09 09:45 PM
    Half of mine won't even be recognized by my Tour.
    08-03-09 09:53 PM
    It's due to the screen resolution. The games were not developed for 360x480 so they shrink to the resolution they were developed for.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 11:08 PM
    What he said ^^^

You need to download or buy games that are made for 9630
    08-03-09 11:16 PM
    The cool thing is that if you bought them from your provider (which usually runs through Handmark) or through Handmark directly you can get them updated. I fired off an e-mail to them and told them I changed from a Curve to a Tour and asked if I had to re-purchase my games. They sent me the link to every game I have purchased in the last 2 years that is available for the Tour.
    08-03-09 11:21 PM
    The cool thing is that if you bought them from your provider (which usually runs through Handmark) or through Handmark directly you can get them updated. I fired off an e-mail to them and told them I changed from a Curve to a Tour and asked if I had to re-purchase my games. They sent me the link to every game I have purchased in the last 2 years that is available for the Tour.
    I think BBPlay does that too actually, you have to submit your new PIN to get the the new software for your device. Forgot about that!
    08-03-09 11:39 PM
    I think BBPlay does that too actually, you have to submit your new PIN to get the the new software for your device. Forgot about that!
    Yeah, with bplay you have to use a computer & go to:
    www.bplay.com/purchases

It's automated (unlike MobiHand) so you can get your goodies fast (good luck finding much for the Tour though). A trick you can try is to set your device to the 8900 since they have the same resolution.

~X

08-04-09 02:40 AM
    Bennychow.com/blackberry.shtml has an update to the pacman game for the Tour. I think I got the right site address. Someone will correct me if I got it wrong.

08-04-09 03:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD