Dear Beta team members,
    I have uploaded version 1.44 of Solitaire, with the fix of score issue. Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    07-01-10 06:26 AM
    no more high scores now lol

I can't find anything else
    07-01-10 07:25 AM
    I like this - much easier with a box than an arrow, and very quick and smooth.

I particularly like the auto-win feature for when you're in a clear winning position. That's sweet.

The install kept my previous scores, blueyestm - I just installed over the top rather than deleting the prior version, I'm not sure if you did anything different?

BarlJo
    07-01-10 10:46 AM
    Dear All,
    Wait is over! Solitaire has been officially released on BlackBerry Threaded SMS, BlackBerry Call Blocker, Empower HTML Mail Viewer and more | GetEmpower Empower website. You can install the free trial and purchase it from CrackBerry store Solitaire Card Game - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store direct link.

You can also try our latest BlackBerry games - Light Bulbs, Sokoban, Same Ball, Stacks, Betris, Bubble Pop and Daughter in the box at Empower website and CrackBerry store as well. Free trial is available for all of them.

Regards,
    Ani
    07-06-10 02:10 AM
    Hey ani, I thought I would throw it out there, but maybe add an undo option during the game when you press menu... Sometimes I het the wrong button or move the cards to fast and a undo move button would be sweet, also being able to upload your highscores and compare them to others would be cool

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 09:14 PM
    Installing new update now. Been really busy and didn't notice it got updated.
    07-10-10 01:19 AM
    Dear All,
    We have a new version 1.5 of Solitaire. The latest version has an undo option with some improvements in functionality and is now available for download on our website www.GetEmpower.com as well as on CrackBerry appstore.

Best,
    Ani
    Last edited by ani; 07-16-10 at 02:59 AM. Reason: version update
    07-16-10 01:30 AM
    hmm, how do we update?
    07-16-10 06:24 AM
    hmm, how do we update?
    You can simply visit our website www.GetEmpower.com and download the app. If the current version of Solitaire on your Blackberry is already registered, you won't be asked to register again.
    07-17-10 07:42 AM
    i went to the link and clicked on the Trail button, but it comes up as an error
    07-17-10 08:34 AM
    i went to the link and clicked on the Trail button, but it comes up as an error
    Hi Daniel,
    The issue has been resolved. You can try downloading it again.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    07-19-10 01:59 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD