Hello everyone, this site is really great, and all the users. I am new, and i was looking for something that would help me, i am so glad i found this site. Well my question is that how do you install themes VIA USB on to your Pearl 8130? Can u Please tell me in steps. I have the Theme on my computer. I just don't know where to put it in my phone, which folder. Also is there any site that gives games for this phone, and if so, what are the steps to put it in the phone, ex. which folder? Thats all for now, thank you very much. I really really appreciate it.
    03-27-08 08:58 PM
    Welcome

To add themes using your USB.

D/L the Zip file. Save to your desktop > extract the files to another folder > Plug in your bb > Desktop manager > App Loader > Add > Select the axl file from the folder > Finish.

For themes try themes4bb.com Free & Great
    03-27-08 09:01 PM
    OR... you could download with your bb via ota (over the air) i prefer this way cuz i'm winzip ********... and to do this all you do is go to the link from your blackberry...
    03-27-08 09:04 PM
    Also try berryreview.com for tons of free themes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 09:19 PM
    i downladed a theme, and saved it on my desktop. it was in a Jad format. after i go to app loader. than add. when i try to add this theme. it says "Error in application information file, There is an XML syntax error on line 1" --- plz help me. thank you.
    03-27-08 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD