I want to no is there any games that are worth paying for coz I don't see it some how iv payed for a few and the one game iv liked was hotel tycoon I was hooked!!!!!!! But I aint payed for a game for like 6 mouths coz I don't wanna make a mistake paying 4 a crap game again peoples top 5 paid game would help out loads thanks !!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 07:40 AM
    Pinball Deluxe is worth the money, PBA2 (Bowling) is also, and Texas Holdem Kings Live is free and it's WAY cool!
    11-24-10 10:45 AM
    As pk said, Pinball Deluxe is definitely worth the cash.

Aces Jewel Hunt is also a great game and definitely worth the cash. It has power-ups, online leaderboards, and a few different game modes. Hasn't gotten old yet and I don't see myself getting tired of it any time soon.

11-24-10 12:51 PM
    Dat cool ill try out pin ball iv got texas holdem king live that it. A great game

11-25-10 03:10 AM
    There are solid games around which can be quite pricey depending on your budget, but those made by Digital Chocolate are decent across the board and well worth the money spent.
    11-25-10 03:39 AM
    Pinball Deluxe, Tank Recon 3D, and HAWX .. all worth it in my opinion.
    11-25-10 06:09 PM
    I believe the apps/games there are illegal. You might wanna consult a mod first before you post a link to pirated software.

Edit: Wow the mods are fast! Removed while I was typing 2 lines of text.
    11-25-10 06:49 PM
    I believe the apps/games there are illegal. You might wanna consult a mod first before you post a link to pirated software.

Edit: Wow the mods are fast! Removed while I was typing 2 lines of text.
    Wasn't too hard to spot
    anon3396357 likes this.
    11-25-10 06:50 PM
    Nintaii, Doodle Jump, and Frogger are my favorite three paid games.. Pinball Deluxe honorable mention...
    12-03-10 03:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD