I have downloaded the free pac man from bennyChow. I LOVE the game. However sometimes it shuts my phone off when I select new game. It also freezes up when I'm playing and I have to do a battery pull to restart my phone. I have the curve 8330. Anyone else have this problem? Or any solutions? Any feedback would be apperciated. Thanks. Anyone know where I can download a free pac man or ms pacman game other than the one from benny chow. Thanks again have a great night

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 06:50 PM
    i have the benny chow one too. no freezing or shutting off on mine. thats the only free pac man game i can think of. maybe you should try deleting it first. then install it again.
    02-27-10 07:30 PM
    I have tried that too. thanks for the reply. I love that game.

02-27-10 07:35 PM
    Mine does it too. 8330 - my phone is packed with about 40 apps and games, so I'm working with very little memory/space - I can usually play the game just fine after a reboot, so I guess it's a resource problem. LOVE THE GAME TOO...it's just so freakin' tiny!
    02-27-10 07:42 PM
    It has to do with the way he's loading the sound effects. It lags even on the faster BB's and the 8330 probably can't handle it.
    02-28-10 01:40 AM
    Thanks everybody for the response. Yeah it is tiny. Its big on the tour and has no problems of shutting down.

02-28-10 08:38 AM
    it runs on my 9700, but the gameplay is choppy. Keeps freezing up for a second or two, then starts running again.
    02-28-10 01:27 PM
    Mine works good too.
    03-02-10 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD