Hey,
    I have been fooling around with upgrading to .428 and I got it to upgrade but somehow in the process I lost brickbreaker and wordmole... I also lost the tasks list tool which I have been trying to get back on. Anyways, when I open the desktop manager and go to the add/remove applications part when I browse to both the .428 and the .320 folder it has the apps in it that Im looking for but it keeps saying "This app is not compatible with your device"

How do I get those apps back? Should I just back up my contacts and whatnot and do a wipe and reinstall? Will I lose the 2 games I bought online? I bought one through crackberry and one through the BBApp world...

Thanks guys!

-Scuba
    01-28-10 03:57 PM
    Games bought online will need to be reinstalled after a wipe. Go to your vendor account and download to reinstall.

The original games should come with your service books. Get them resent if need be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 07:44 PM
    I can't find them... I still don't want to do a wipe, is there a way to do it without that? Those files have to be somewhere I can get to them...
    01-29-10 05:27 PM
    No help? I cant find the files anywhere, and the ones I can find say they arent compatible with my phone...
    01-30-10 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD