Okay so a few days ago I accidentally deleted brickbreaker. I searched on how to restore it and I did what I thought I was supposed to do.. I downloaded the 4.5 OS for my 8330. I installed it and then I opened my desktop manager and selected the Application Loader. I found the "BrickBreaker.axl" in the folder in Loader Files (from the Common Files, etc folders) and it said "No additional applications designed for your device were found."

Does anyone know what I can do? I really don't want to restore my bb just for brickbreaker. I've been searching on google and it doesn't seem like anyone else has had this exact problem solved
    06-29-09 09:27 PM
    I had the same problem. But I didn't find a solution for it. I'm kind of shocked there isn't an OTA for it that I know of that is. I hope you find it. If happen to run across it would you plz send me a pm regarding it. Thanks a bunch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 09:31 PM
    That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that you never found anything.

I've been looking for two days. I managed to install it yesterday but when I opened it on my phone it said "unable to load brickbreaker" so I thought maybe I didn't notice and it was from my pearl's files..

but I can't even get it to do anything today with this new download! Maybe it doesn't match my OS but I can't figure out how to upgrade my OS from the downloaded file..
    06-29-09 09:33 PM
    The crazy thing about this is that BB doesn't have a OTA for it. To me that doesn't make sense. Since it comes stock on a BB you would think they would make an OTA. Oh well. I've live quite awhile without it I'm ok now. But that 1st week the withdrawals were terrible. Hee Hee

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 09:38 PM
    I fixed it I didn't follow the EXACT instructions found here on the crackberry forums the first time. I thought I could just install the new OS and get the file out using Desktop Manager.. nope.

I deleted the file like it said then I plugged in my bb and ran Loader. I selected brickbreaker when it showed up then I pretty much followed the instructions from there, making sure to back up my bb.

I think that's the big problem with it. No one else online was ever able to fix it!

buuuut.. it ate my calendar entries
    Last edited by loveisallaliex; 06-30-09 at 02:05 PM. Reason: left out a word or two..
    06-30-09 02:01 PM
    Could it be on a back up file, have you backed up your phone lately.
    06-30-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD