So one of the many annoying things to me is suretype. I come very close to throwing my storm against a wall anytime it is enabled. SO... I have disabled it everywhere I can find. I was playing word mole for the first time and I went to save my game. It asked me to name the saved file so naturally I tried to save it under my name which is "Vin" . Well what I thought would be an easy 1,2,3 turned out to be a 10 min battle. Is there a way to disable suretype on the word mole or will every 10sec word be a 2min pain in my rear???
    03-17-09 10:17 PM
    You know, im with you on the suretype thing. Had a Voyager before the Storm and was a big fan of the regular typing, but then i succumbed to the Suretype and it's actually working out quite well. Just a little rusty when it comes time to use the full keyboard in landscape mode.

So, give it a shot. It's actually not quite that bad.
    03-17-09 10:36 PM
    This game is the only thing I liked the about the Storm....and I always had a problem with this too..among a couple other things that the function of the phone made the game difficult...
    03-17-09 10:38 PM
    Based on my experience with wordmole... It really shouldn't matter what you name each save file. I say name them a single letter and be glad you got to level 4.... Its not like there's going to be a wordmole championship tournament any time soon any way..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 02:07 AM
    I had this issue myself, before I went with BETA OS's. the only thing I could suggest is bb> options> screen/keyboard> default keyboard set to multitap (or full keyboard in more recent BETA OS's). bb> save.

give that a shot...
    03-18-09 04:39 AM
    Level 4? lol, someone needs to read a dictionary...

High score - 15554 :-p
    03-18-09 07:04 AM
    if you upgrade to one of the leaked OS's you can set the keyboard to full qwerty and Word Mole will use that.
    The keys are smaller, but its not too bad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 07:13 AM
    suretype is very easy to use, im suprised there are pple out there trying to disable it, its second nature, but then it might not if pc's aren't second nature or you are an oldie trying to look good with technology that do suit your age group lmao
    03-18-09 07:23 AM
    suretype is very easy to use, im suprised there are pple out there trying to disable it, its second nature, but then it might not if pc's aren't second nature or you are an oldie trying to look good with technology that do suit your age group lmao
    suretype may be easy to use when you're typing actual WORDS, but when you're trying to enter web addresses, names, passwords, etc, then it's a real pain.
    03-18-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD