anyone feel frustrated with the fact that nintaii does not save your progess upon closing it? with 100 levels, I'll never be able to go through it by the time i have to do a battery pull or reboot upon new install.

mine corrupted or this was by design? I really feel cheated if there is no save feature....its too long of a game to ever finish without save feature.
    09-26-09 05:18 PM
    The instructions say that you can press "n for the next stage or p for the previous stage". It doesn't really need a save feature because there isn't any score kept it just knows if you've completed the stage or not.
    09-27-09 08:54 PM
    I'm addicted to this game!!!
    09-28-09 03:29 PM
    The instructions say that you can press "n for the next stage or p for the previous stage". It doesn't really need a save feature because there isn't any score kept it just knows if you've completed the stage or not.
    Yep, that feature actually works better than save progress.
    09-28-09 03:40 PM
    I am so addicted to this game!! It rocks!! LoL
    09-28-09 10:19 PM
    thank you so much, I played it before so I never even opened the instructions. doh
    09-30-09 12:57 AM
    i figured out the pattern to getting your block in the right direction 90% of the time around level 17 i'm at level 43 now
    09-30-09 05:57 PM
    is this game worth the money?
    09-30-09 09:17 PM
    is this game worth the money?
    It's simple but amusing. The graphics are crisp and the animation is very smooth.

After a while it gets pretty repetitive (on level 66 and there haven't been any new challenges in quite a while), but there is something very zen about it.

One brick, one escape hole, many buttons. No explosions, no car chases, no lesbian sex scenes, no kung-fu, monkey-fu or any other kind of fu, for that matter. Joe Bob says check it out.
    09-30-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD