Zelda remake version for Blackberry.

Don't forget the Like or Thanks button

Download Zelda for BB here

This is a cod file and can installed with BBSAK No OTA

Is only for small screen Blackberry i tested on a Bold 9000 and run ok but small screen.
    Last edited by delfteo; 09-12-11 at 06:59 PM.
    DannyJK and WymanD like this.
    09-11-11 09:47 PM
    BOO BOO! No love for the 9860! I clickemed your Like buttons! Woowoowoowoo!
    09-11-11 10:48 PM
    been waiting to play this on my bb forever. but doesn't work on my 9900 . does anyone know of any other versions of zelda that may work?
    09-12-11 03:46 AM
    What versions of zelda are you looking for?
    09-12-11 07:09 AM
    any zelda game that will work on my phone would be good
    09-12-11 12:11 PM
    Unfortunately this project is incomplete and afaik hasn't been worked on in over a year.
    Also, it only works right on 320x240 BlackBerrys.

I set up an OTA for it as the example in my http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ropbox-564060/ post.

Zelda Beta 4 OTA
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 09-12-11 at 02:14 PM.
    09-12-11 02:07 PM
    Unfortunately this project is incomplete and afaik hasn't been worked on in over a year.
    Also, it only works right on 320x240 BlackBerry.

I set up an OTA for it as the example in my http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ropbox-564060/ post.

Zelda Beta 4 OTA
    Nice info but this zelda is made for blackberry and is full version and ok OTA is nice but most people know how to upload a cod with BBSAK.
    Thanks for the OTA file

Enjoy DelftEo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 05:06 PM
    Nice info but this zelda is made for blackberry and is full version and ok OTA is nice but most people know how to upload a cod with BBSAK.
    Thanks for the OTA file

Actually it's a j2me java game, which means it works on BlackBerry. It wasn't originally developed for BlackBerry, and in fact the .cod and .alx weren't available until. Beta 4, you had to install a .jar file.
    It's not full, it's still in beta and probably won't be completed. The forum is full of spam and no one has heard from gorthwogh afaik.
    You can see that if you go to the main site: http://zeldamobile.gorthwogh.net/News.php
    Most people actually don't know how to bbsak a cod (or really even know what an ota download is.
    Even if most people did know, it's a huge hassle; I personally will write my own .jad before I'll use bbsak to install a cod. Much better to have an ota.

09-12-11 05:41 PM
    ok but what i don�t understand is why CB mods my topic changed for NOT full
    if you visit the authors page you see that this is a remake for blackberry and is a full version.
    For other phones are other jad and jar files and for blackberry a remake .cod file
    Nice you made a OTA for people who don't know how BBSAK works but leave the topic how it is if the source say so.
    i don�t understand why, so explain me please, because i like to share but this kind of kiddy kiddy take�s away my animo.
    look here.
    Last edited by delfteo; 09-12-11 at 06:55 PM.
    09-12-11 06:27 PM
    You can see here that it is a FULL version an ok in beta but full so why to make changes in my topic ???
    Last edited by delfteo; 09-12-11 at 06:37 PM.
    09-12-11 06:28 PM
    It just means full compared to the no sound version. The final dungeon isn't completed, it's not full.

09-12-11 07:43 PM
    you seem to be greatly offended that the final dungeon isn't completed
    09-14-11 09:13 AM
    you seem to be greatly offended that the final dungeon isn't completed
    Lol, sad yes. Offended, not really. I would be offended if I'd paid for it, but it's free so I have no room to complain.
    I'm just trying to explain to delfeteo why the game isn't "full" like he claims it is. No need to have mistaken information in the forums.

09-14-11 09:20 AM
    I'm just trying to explain to delfeteo why the game isn't "full" like he claims it is. No need to have mistaken information in the forums.
    Wait wait, if no need to have mistaken information in the forum. Please do your homework.
    I do not claim nothing, I post what the author write's at his site. I can't claim nothing, there I only share others work.
    Thanks.

Enjoy DelftEo

09-15-11 08:23 PM
    I made a game boy color zelda app to play on my blackberry 9900 - works fine. Used MeBoy, includes Zelda Oracle of Ages, Zelda Oracle of Seasons, Link's Awakening DX. Ill put it up in case anybodys interested.

To save, i just find it better to just "suspend" in the menu, then resume later to play in the EXACT position that you left in!

Download(OTA) Adfly(Help a friend! ): Zelda GBC.jar
    Mediafire: Zelda GBC.jar
    02-20-12 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD