bbgames.co.nr

Hey all I am brand-spankin new to this website but I want to let everyone know that I started a new website this weekend and its called "Blackberry Games Online". The website is so people can play games on their Blackberry's without having to download it. Now granted a lot of games you absolutely can't get away from with having to download them, but we have a section of the site for that as well (Though you have to use the DM to install them Lol)..

A few things to the site are in order to register yourself a new account, you must do it through either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer (It looks like absolute **** in IE so I highly suggest FF).

Another thing, you can only play the ONLINE games through your blackberry. I would allow it through PC Browsers but all the variables etc are passed on through the URL which would be very easy to edit on a browser -- thus cheating..

Well onto the actual site. It is totally free! When you run out of tokens (which are comparable to poker chips, they are used in the same way) you can restore them for free! Although it limits your restore to 50 so that you have to play games to get your token count higher, and manage to get a higher rank on the highscores list! Well that kind of led me into the highscores -- There is a highschores list, as of right now its only for the amount of tokens a person has, but in the very near future i plan on adding games and such (of course text based with a few images).

There is also an affiliates section to the bottom left of the website, if anyone would like to be on it please PM me or reply to this topic, its totally free. Although the website has to be blackberry related.

Currently Online Games:
    Blackjack(21)

Future Online Games:
    Guess
    Poker-Sort
    RPG (Some sort of RPG game that uses tokens as money)
    And any other ideas you guys have let me know!

My blackberry is an 8310 so I have only tested it in this blackberry. If any of you on an 8100 etc could test it, please let me know! My 8310 is also running OS4.5.

Again the site is totally free there is no charge whatsoever!!

I hope you all enjoy the site

Thanks

Shimmy

PS: If there are any of you php programmers out there who want to help out on this project please PM me.

bbgames.co.nr
    04-15-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD