Check out the latest and by far the best game out from Epic Applications--Pipe Dreams!

Hurry while it's still on sale! Pipe Dreams | Challenging game for BlackBerry - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Fast paced and challenging, Pipe Dreams is a race against the clock to create a pipe structure that controls and directs the flow of water. Points are earned for each square water flows through; however, the game is lost if the water leaks at any point.

Each level begins with a randomly located water main. A series of pipe pieces are given to you. Place them together as quickly as you can to form the longest chain possible. Once the timer runs out, water begins to flow and the pressure mounts!

If you get enough points for the round, you move on to the next round where the water comes quicker, flows faster, and more points are needed to move on. In between rounds, you can save your progress and return to it another time.

Pipe Dreams features 4 difficulty modes -- Easy to Expert. As the difficulty increases, the water flows faster and starts sooner, flooding the screen and requiring quick reflexes. Graduate to Expert and you will face additional challenges -- like the inability to swap-out existing pipe segments.

• 4 difficulty modes to test your skills
    • Unlimited number of rounds increasing in difficulty -- how far can you make it?
    • Unlimited replay--no two games are alike!
    • Save games to return later
    • High Score board to track and compare progress

Hurry while it's still on sale! Pipe Dreams | Challenging game for BlackBerry - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by EpicDraws; 09-01-09 at 01:22 AM.
    08-31-09 10:33 PM
    Oh man. I remember this game on the computer! I always ended up with leaky pipes....

If this is ported to the Storm 2 when I get it, I'm purchasing it. 'Nuff said. Looks really sweet!
    08-31-09 10:35 PM
    Oh man. I remember this game on the computer! I always ended up with leaky pipes....

If this is ported to the Storm 2 when I get it, I'm purchasing it. 'Nuff said. Looks really sweet!
    It should just work on the Storm 2 when it comes out, but if not, I will make sure it does!
    08-31-09 10:40 PM
    addicting is an easy way to describe this game! not to mention the memories it brings back. this game is soo much fun and no matter what i do i cant seem to put it down! another great release from the best game maker for blackberry!

great release epic!
    08-31-09 10:44 PM
    What do you guys think? Such little feedback for such a great game!
    09-01-09 12:07 PM
    Anyone want to try it free?

Try coupon PLUMBER in the Mobihand store.

If you get a copy, please post a review both here and in Mobihand and let people know what you think!
    09-01-09 12:11 PM
    Anyone try out the free coupons?
    09-01-09 01:18 PM
    No takers for a great free app? What am I missing? :?
    09-01-09 05:01 PM
    I'll give it a try. Might be a couple of days for a review.
    09-01-09 05:18 PM
    I'll give it a try. Might be a couple of days for a review.
    Would love to hear what you think!
    09-01-09 06:30 PM
    Nice game. Good graphics. Looks like it will provide hours of fun.

Quick assessment

I'll give you a better one next week after I've had a chance to play it some more and hopefully get better at it.
    Last edited by cavingjan; 09-01-09 at 07:17 PM.
    09-01-09 07:11 PM
    Just downloaded and have played for a good 20 minutes straight. I love games like this that you can play for a very long time or for just a few minutes. The graphics are very good and the controls are straightforward so you aren't staring at the screen in wonder (although the "how to play" needs to be re-written in my opinion)

The game is one of those "easy to learn but difficult to master" games that don't let you get bored. I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a good puzzle game.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 09:59 PM
    Just downloaded and have played for a good 20 minutes straight. I love games like this that you can play for a very long time or for just a few minutes. The graphics are very good and the controls are straightforward so you aren't staring at the screen in wonder (although the "how to play" needs to be re-written in my opinion)

The game is one of those "easy to learn but difficult to master" games that don't let you get bored. I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a good puzzle game.

Thanks! I am glad you guys are liking it!
    09-02-09 11:55 AM
    Will it be available for Curve 8330?
    09-02-09 12:51 PM
    Anyone try out the free coupons?
    just went to try it, but looks like its expired. I used to love this game!
    09-02-09 01:18 PM
    Dang, guess i pulled the trigger too soon. I didn't konw there was a free coupon, oh well no biggie, love the game, great graphics, an escalating sound track would add to the experence during game play.
    Last edited by crakedparrot; 09-02-09 at 02:33 PM.
    09-02-09 02:07 PM
    I know is it possible epic you can add an option to play music stored on the phone or media card
    09-02-09 06:08 PM
    What kind of sounds would you like to see?
    09-04-09 11:45 AM
    Some kind of sound/music that has an escalating tempo in conjunction with the remaining time to complete the level.

In other words, the music will get faster as the time counts down.

This will create an emotional response from the player (increasing excitement) and create an adrenalin release. This release is a natural human response and very addictive by the way, thus keeping the player coming back for more.

This is called basic human response marketing.
    09-04-09 04:17 PM
    Just posted a nice update to MobiHand including:
    - 4.5 support!
    - Global high score board!
    - Fixes for dialogs with themes
    - New logo

check it out now on sale for only $2.99! Pipe Dreams | Challenging game for BlackBerry - Games BlackBerry Apps
    12-01-09 11:38 PM
    Another great app thanks

12-01-09 11:40 PM
    any more free coupons coming, would love this to be the first an maybe only game on my bb. thanks guys
    12-02-09 12:17 PM
    any more free coupons coming, would love this to be the first an maybe only game on my bb. thanks guys
    ??? It's only $2.99.
    12-02-09 10:06 PM
    Some kind of sound/music that has an escalating tempo in conjunction with the remaining time to complete the level.

In other words, the music will get faster as the time counts down.

This will create an emotional response from the player (increasing excitement) and create an adrenalin release. This release is a natural human response and very addictive by the way, thus keeping the player coming back for more.

This is called basic human response marketing.
    Nice idea! We will have to look into this...
    08-03-10 11:09 PM
    Well prefer some cool music
    08-07-10 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD