What is it? ConstructionSite is an addicting puzzle game that requires some brain power.

The goal of the game is push the boulders on the specified markers. To complete the level all the boulders must be on the markers. This may seem like a smile task, but the levels get progressively harder as the game goes on.

This game provides you with hours of fun and a nice cure from boredom. If you're one of the few that can actually complete the game using the "Arcade Mode" then I dare you to try and complete the "Timed Mode". The "Timed Mode" is the exact same as the "Arcade Mode" but you will have a time limit on each level. As the levels go on the harder it gets.

The game includes 25 levels right now and I'm working on a free upgrade that will increase the levels to 50 total.

Current Version 1.1.5

Supported Devices 9500, 9530

Previews

******PURCHASE LINK******
    ConstructionSite | Fun Puzzle Game - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Use the coupon code: freeConstruction for a free copy. There are only 30 copies available.
    Last edited by dmglakewood; 09-13-09 at 01:28 PM.
    09-13-09 01:09 PM
    Oooh a tetris kind of game and I like tetris. Going to give this a go and see how I do.
    09-13-09 01:14 PM
    Oooh a tetris kind of game and I like tetris. Going to give this a go and see how I do.
    It's not a tetris type game. You use the bulldozer to move the rocks onto the Xs.

Purchased even though I already have a free copy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 01:18 PM
    You sure can deflate someones balloon. LOL Actually, after I posted I saw what it really does. Its still kind of tetrisy....if I can make up words
    09-13-09 01:23 PM
    This is an extremely simple YET hard addicting game... I highly recommend it to anyone out there. I have yet to get past level 12... brain starts hurting at that point
    09-13-09 01:30 PM
    Dmg thanks for the game

09-13-09 01:38 PM
    You sure can deflate someones balloon. LOL Actually, after I posted I saw what it really does. Its still kind of tetrisy....if I can make up words
    LOL, just wanted to make sure that nobody else gets confused about what the game really is.

09-13-09 01:38 PM
    another nice game from DMG. also got me a free copy, thanks DMG!
    09-13-09 02:18 PM
    i tried to get it but i tried to submit my info as a new customer and it said it had an error with the server. and i was one of the 30 first people
    09-13-09 02:23 PM
    No problem.

There are still like 20 free copies left for those who want to try it out.

Also if you get a free copy would you mind writing a review of the game on the purchase page? This helps the users who didn't get a free copy.
    09-13-09 02:24 PM
    ok nevermind i got it to work after like the 5th time. i finally got something free off of crackberry !!
    09-13-09 02:26 PM
    No problem.

There are still like 20 free copies left for those who want to try it out.

Also if you get a free copy would you mind writing a review of the game on the purchase page? This helps the users who didn't get a free copy.
    I didn't even notice the code until now.

09-13-09 02:28 PM
    where do i type in the coupon code dont see a box for it?
    09-13-09 02:37 PM
    Thanks dmg got my free copy as always an other great app for me to play with.

09-13-09 02:45 PM
    I didn't even notice the code until now.

ya, the reason i saw it is because i remember him making the codes really small on his past releases
    09-13-09 03:07 PM
    where do i type in the coupon code dont see a box for it?
    you have to do it on the mobile site
    09-13-09 03:08 PM
    ya, the reason i saw it is because i remember him making the codes really small on his past releases
    I think the reason why I didn't see it is that he put it up after I already bought the app. But it doesn't matter to me since I always purchase the apps even if I get them free from testing.

09-13-09 03:14 PM
    Thanks for the free game dmg. Played it for just a second before comming back to say thanks and I can tell its gonna be very addictive. I still wish I coulda tested for you.
    I will write a review shortly after I play a little more. Thanks again.

09-13-09 03:34 PM
    you have to do it on the mobile site
    Which mobile site? None of them show the game for me to purchase

09-13-09 03:41 PM
    Which mobile site? None of them show the game for me to purchase

just go to the link in the OP on your phone and add it to your cart and you will see a box to enter the code.
    09-13-09 03:45 PM
    Wow, thanks for the free game. I can't wait to try it out. I will be sure to pass the word.
    09-13-09 04:01 PM
    Hey dmg I'm already addicted to this game lol :-p

09-13-09 04:02 PM
    Haha I'm glad you guys are enjoying the game.

I tried to make it really addicting / challenging. I think this game has both of those traits.
    09-13-09 04:05 PM
    I totally agree on that.

09-13-09 04:13 PM
    Nice game.
    I got one of the free copies.
    I left a review.
    Thanks.
    09-13-09 04:21 PM
203 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD