I deleted BrickBreaker by accident and I don't know how to get it back??? I can't find it on the desktop manager, someone said I could install it from there but it isn't anywhere to be found! Please help!! Thanks~
    10-07-08 11:54 AM
    You can download it from blackberry.com
    10-07-08 12:00 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

AG is correct about using BlackBerry Desktop Manager to recover missing applications, but there is an additional step you have to take before it will work.

In addition to DTM, you will need to download and install a copy or your original carriers OS package.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Same answer you got last time.

Where are you having a problem?
    10-07-08 12:06 PM
    Ok, so I went to the site to download the OS program through Telus. I had the option of ; BB Desktop Software v4.3 or BB Curve 8330 Smartphone. I chose to download the Curve one. Once it was downloaded my computer would not recognize my phone? Did I download the right program? I deleted it and couldn't find my original post on here! I'm glad you found me again. I'm fairly good with computers, but I am really not getting this I don't think? What should I do next??
    10-07-08 03:18 PM
    Ok, so I went to the site to download the OS program through Telus. I had the option of ; BB Desktop Software v4.3 or BB Curve 8330 Smartphone. I chose to download the Curve one. Once it was downloaded my computer would not recognize my phone? Did I download the right program? I deleted it and couldn't find my original post on here! I'm glad you found me again. I'm fairly good with computers, but I am really not getting this I don't think? What should I do next??

It wouldn't be the desktop software. You already have that loaded on your computer. On you phone, press options--about. On the second or third line your OS version will be there. It'll look like v4.3.0.x. that is the file you want to download from your carrier, save to your desktop, then instal once it has dowloaded. then you should be able to fire up apploader and look for brickbreaker.
    10-07-08 03:27 PM
    Call customer service that can walk you trough it..
    10-07-08 03:29 PM
    Ok, I'm really stuck here! I downloaded the OS package, but the computer does not recognize my phone once I do so I can't do anything! I really don't know what to do, or how to get BrickBreaker back!
    10-07-08 05:06 PM
    if it isnt to late this is what u need to do go to the link the guy sent u earlier and go to download the desktop manager and also the device software then load it up and all the apps shouls show up for the device then just click next after selecting the apps u want and it will load right up
    12-02-08 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD