Hi guys, new to the crackberry family and have a problem. I got the pearl 8100 and it is my new best friend, ok so i'm a loser.....when I try to get a game on my phone whether it's on t-mobile website or straight through the phone it say "though your phone may be capable of receiving game downloads, your phone is not currently supported". What is that ? Mucho apprecianado on any help (did I even spell that right?)
    05-03-07 08:37 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com

I take it the games you're trying to download DO have the Pearl (8100) listed as a compatible device? Also, is this device new or used? If used, go to Options / Security Options / General / I.T. Policy - is there anything there? I wonder if it's an I.T. Policy of some sort blocking it...

Lastly, on the device at present you have BrickBreaker; does that work?
    05-04-07 03:31 AM
    It is a new phone, and brickbreaker plays fine. When I go to t-zone on my phone and select games it shows that message "though your phone may be capable of receiving game downloads, your phone is not currently supported". And if I go to t-mobile.com from my desktop, I put in my phone # and password so it automatically knows which phone I have because i selected it when I registered. But when I click on games it says my phone is not supported and may need to upgrade. Is this something i'm gonna have to go through t-mobile to take care of ?
    05-04-07 07:34 PM
    Try going to mobile.blackberry.com and see if you can download any games from there. If not, you may need to contact T-Mobile.
    05-05-07 06:07 AM
    You're awesome! Yeah I can download from that site, so I assume I just get my games from there ?
    05-07-07 11:13 PM
    Yeah, until you can find another site compatible.
    05-08-07 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD