- 11-16-10, 01:39 AM #51
1. download my app
2. extract the archive and copy content to your BB device (e.g. SD card)
3. run the File Manager on your BB device and browse to the application files
4. Run MtGcounter.jad
5. choose Download
Now you can find the app in the Downloads folder, but you can move it to your home screen if you like.
Let us know if this helps.
I cannot promise, but I will try to add the Desktop Manager install files in near future.
- 11-16-10, 03:07 PM #52
- 11-16-10, 04:42 PM #53
Last edited by IK12; 11-16-10 at 04:49 PM.
- 11-19-10, 02:27 AM #55
I made some changes on my MtG LifeCounter app.
You can find the new version here.
1. Bigger life and poison counters
2. Poison and EDH counters on the multiplayer screen
3. ALX file for installation through BB Desktop Software
- 11-20-10, 12:17 PM #56
* On the Multiplayer screen, you put down "Player 3" twice. There is no Player 2.
* On the Multiplayer screen, you put "Life/Poison/EDH" on the bottom. It would be a little more elegant if it were on the top.
* Using the keypad to change life totals can be confusing. Pressing "3" then "3" will make the life total "30". Pressing "12" would make it into 100 then 2 (When you start at 20). I find this to be slightly annoying, and I would like it if you would type down the numbers without any goof ups.
* Changable names would be nice.
* Is there any way you could include EDH counters in Single player as well?
* Also, is there any way you could make it so pressing the I/- O/+ keys would decrease/increase the life totals without pressing the actual scroll-menus?
Sorry for the nit-picks, but this is shaping to be a good app. Many thanks once again.
Last edited by IK12; 11-20-10 at 01:06 PM.
- 01-23-11, 01:09 PM #59
Now I'm having issues. I can't get the thing to work through the BB desktop software or BBSAK. I've got an 8530 running 5.0.
I was able to get the older version to run on an 8130
with 4.5. Just so you know. I just can't get the updated version to run on my own phone! I will try the method above and report back.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
- 07-16-11, 04:03 PM #61
Hey there ,
after a longer break I made another update.
It can be found here
I fixed some bugs, made some things better and finally managed to implement hotkeys so you don't have to scroll for changing life/poison.
Just unpack and import to your BB using the BB Desktop software.
(I was a bit struggling with editable player names, I will hopefully have it done in new release... )
Last edited by Chestersson; 07-26-11 at 05:31 PM.
- 11-11-11, 02:31 PM #65
Ok well, I'll throw my $1.95 ($0.02 after inflation, current tax rates, hedge fund collapse and government bail out) in on this one. Plus I'm tired of all the smug Droid users out there with the awesome app they have.
What we NEED for tournament play is the following -
- Life Counter
- Opponent Life Counter
- Mana Pool Tracker
- Spell Count Tracker
Plus, I'd love for it to be on the Playbook or at least Os7 since I'm on a Torch2. Please don't give up on this app, there are those of us who would love to use it!
- 01-05-13, 09:58 PM #66
links no longer work!
Hey! Can you repost the link to the counter? None of the rapidshare links are up, and I'm dying to get a MtG app for my phone. Please please! Or if anyone has the updated file that was posted, could you email me? Respond to this message and I'll send you me email addy!
Thanks in advance,