In the verizon store online (through the web browser) theres a site for game downloads, like madden, NFS, etc which costs about $10, and looks like it was made for the storm, but I don't want to risk paying for something I can't use...
    can anyone confirm it works?
    02-18-09 07:34 AM
    Link? i doubt that any of those games are optimized for the storm. They might work if they were available for BB's and you would be able to run them in compatability mode. but i wouldn't take my chances. Most of the applications that are available for the storm are here on crackberry in the OTA Applications thread stickied at the top as well as in the OTA Games thread.
    02-18-09 09:10 AM
    There is a madden and other EA sports games designed for the storm but they are not the ones from the verizon store. You can find these by going to the handimark website. But I wouldn't waste your money since they aren't that good, they are like playing the DS verisons of the game.

Madden NFL 09 for BlackBerry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 09:26 AM
    In the verizon store online (through the web browser) theres a site for game downloads, like madden, NFS, etc which costs about $10, and looks like it was made for the storm, but I don't want to risk paying for something I can't use...
    can anyone confirm it works?
    The games on the Verizon site are not for advanced devices.
    02-18-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD