Im a serious gamer on my Palm so when I bought my Blackberry Pearl I thought that it would be easy. But I can not get games from the internet to download to my Blackberry Pearl 8130.
    I get the error that the desktop manager does not recongize this device. I have reloaded the software and I still get the same error. But I know that its attached to the computer cause I can see my pictures on the PC.
    Any seguestions?
    12-22-07 06:11 PM
    Same issue here ,I downloaded Christmas Pool BB 8130 from BB OwnersLounge and tryed to put the ALX file in the bb using Desktop Manger and nothing...... Still researching here .
    12-23-07 02:47 PM
    You have to install the Blackberry Device Software on your computer, this is in addition to Desktop Manager.

BlackBerry Search Results
    12-23-07 02:50 PM
    You have to install the Blackberry Device Software on your computer, this is in addition to Desktop Manager.

BlackBerry Search Results
    This is true. While you are at it you may want to install the latest version from Sprint. It solved the memory leak issue for me. Get both the desktop manager and the device software and you'll be good for games as well.
    12-23-07 05:43 PM
    I have the latest sprint version and I still have the memory leak problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-07 06:12 PM
    I have the latest sprint version and I still have the memory leak problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hmm. I spoke too soon. It gave me back the memory initially but now that I check it seems to have leaked again, though not as bad. Cripes!
    12-23-07 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD