I've seen alot of people asking how to get this on their device so I thought I'd just make a thread for it.

I'll try and make it as simple as I can:

1. Download MeBoyBuilder.jar you can find it here arktos.se - MeBoy (You must have Java installed for this to work)

2. Run MeBoyBuilder.jar, and hit Add Game, and go ahead and add whatever games you like (They must be ROM files) You can find some here CoolROM.com - Gameboy Color / GBC ROMs - A

3. After you have added the ROM, hit create MeBoy.jar, it shoud create 2 files, MeBoy.jar, and MeBoy.jad you can go ahead and delete MeBoy.jad

4. Next connect your Blackberry to your computer and find it in My Computer, it should show up as Removable Disk.

5. Open up the Removable Disk folder and drag MeBoy.jar right in there.

6. Remove your BlackBerry from your computer, and go to the Media Folder on your device.

7. Hit Menu and then Explore.

8. Next hit Media Card and then MeBoy.jar it should now install MeBoy to your device.

9. After it has finished you can find MeBoy in downloads.

10. Enjoy!

If you guys have questions feel free to ask.
    05-13-11 08:28 PM
    Will it work with the torch?
    How do I control the game functions ? Touch? Keys?
    05-18-11 02:48 AM
    Will it work with the torch?
    How do I control the game functions ? Touch? Keys?
    No touch Keys, Just set the keys that u want to use
    05-19-11 12:45 PM
    can i have more than 1 game at a time? how do i ad more games to the meboy after it was installed on the blackberry?
    05-19-11 01:14 PM
    can i have more than 1 game at a time? how do i ad more games to the meboy after it was installed on the blackberry?
    You have to create another MeBoy.jar file, which is pretty annoying if you ask me. So make sure you put every game you want the first time.
    05-20-11 08:59 PM
    it says when I cme to download the meboy onto my phone that the download failed?? Why would this be? I have followed all the steps?
    05-25-11 10:56 AM
    it says 907 invalid JAR?
    05-25-11 11:01 AM
    I haven't been able to get jars to install since I upgraded to OS6.
    05-25-11 11:08 PM
    Hi guys, it took me atleast 3-4 hours of trial and error lastnight of how to get meboy to work on my blackberry curve 8520, what I done and has worked for me, is load ONE rom at a time using induvidual .jar's here is a list of what I done.

1.Loaded up the MeboyBuilder
    2.AddedONE rom
    3.Created .Jar and .Jad
    4.Deleted .Jad
    5.Copied ExampleROM.Jar to my Blackberry using the My Computer>Blackberry method
    6 Pressed the Blackberry Menu key, navigated to Media
    7.Pressed the Menu key again and then clicked Explore
    8.Clicked on Media Card and then clicked on ExampleROM.Jar
    9.It installed to the folder named Downloads
    10.Went in to settings, assigned the keys ( you need to do this for EVERY rom )

And that's how I got things to run smoothly, the only problem being is that there is NO sound on the Blackberry Curve 8520 for Meboy,I don't know about other Blackberrys but I can safely say there isn't sound coming from my device
    05-26-11 06:24 AM
    it says when I cme to download the meboy onto my phone that the download failed?? Why would this be? I have followed all the steps?
    The file size might be too big, how many roms did you use?
    06-04-11 04:46 PM
    it says 907 invalid JAR?

I have no idea why that came up I tried this on my Bold and my old Tour.
    06-04-11 04:47 PM
    I haven't been able to get jars to install since I upgraded to OS6.
    That's strange, I upgraded to OS6 and it worked fine, but I did downgrade due to the fact that I just liked OS5 better.
    06-04-11 04:48 PM
    well i tested it on my blackberry bold 9780 with OS6 and it worked fine im playing pokemon blue! lmfao but theres no sound nor color!
    06-13-11 09:55 PM
    well i tested it on my blackberry bold 9780 with OS6 and it worked fine im playing pokemon blue! lmfao but theres no sound nor color!
    Lol yeah, for some reason Red/Blue don't have color it's weird considering there's color in Crystal/Gold/Silver.
    06-15-11 12:09 PM
    I've seen alot of people asking how to get this on their device so I thought I'd just make a thread for it.

1. Download MeBoyBuilder.jar you can find it here arktos.se - MeBoy (You must have Java installed for this to work)

2. Run MeBoyBuilder.jar, and hit Add Game, and go ahead and add whatever games you like (They must be ROM files) You can find some here CoolROM.com - Gameboy Color / GBC ROMs - A

3. After you have added the ROM, hit create MeBoy.jar, it shoud create 2 files, MeBoy.jar, and MeBoy.jad you can go ahead and delete MeBoy.jad

4. Next connect your Blackberry to your computer and find it in My Computer, it should show up as Removable Disk.

6. Remove your BlackBerry from your computer, and go to the Media Folder on your device.

8. Next hit Media Card and then MeBoy.jar it should now install MeBoy to your device.

10. Enjoy!

its not even in my media card section and there's an error. i have the 9900 hrmm help?
    03-03-12 04:41 AM

10. Enjoy!

nevermind i got it to work on the 9900 but you can't even play and there's no sound.
    03-03-12 04:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD