I went and played with the Bold and 8900 at the AT&T store today to get a sense of the new Tour, which made me even more excited about the Tour. The higher res. display and improved OS makes a big difference coming from 8830, IMO. Anyway, both of the phones had several games in addition to brickbreaker. I think it was word mole, texas hold 'em, klondike, and some other game. Are these all standard with the new Blackberries or were these third-party games just preloaded on the display models? I know it's kind of superfluous on such a high-end device, but brickbreaker gets a bit stale after a while.
    07-01-09 05:15 PM
    I went and played with the Bold and 8900 at the AT&T store today to get a sense of the new Tour, which made me even more excited about the Tour. The higher res. display and improved OS makes a big difference coming from 8830, IMO. Anyway, both of the phones had several games in addition to brickbreaker. I think it was word mole, texas hold 'em, klondike, and some other game. Are these all standard with the new Blackberries or were these third-party games just preloaded on the display models? I know it's kind of superfluous on such a high-end device, but brickbreaker gets a bit stale after a while.
    Those are on the 8900 PC Simulation, so they aren't something AT&T preloaded themselves.
    07-01-09 05:27 PM
    I think I read somewhere the tour was coming with those games. I could be wrong tho

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 08:26 PM
    I know it's kind of superfluous on such a high-end device, but brickbreaker gets a bit stale after a while.
    I could NOT agree more. I have too much time on my hands sometimes and Brickbreaker gets soooo old.I would love to see Wordmole at least on the new Tour.
    07-01-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD