Anyone run across any decent games for their Storm yet? Let me know
    11-26-08 10:24 AM
    Aces Texas Holdem works pretty well but you have to be careful to get the right version. I tried to get it through CB's mobile site with the Storm and kept getting the wrong version. I finally went online to CB with the computer, sorted by Storm compatible software and got the correct version sent to my phone. The only problems with the game is that the Yes/No selection buttons that come up during setup (and a few other places) dont work, but if you click the menu button, the menu selections do work. The game itself is pretty good.
    11-26-08 10:55 AM
    Aces Texas Holdem works pretty well but you have to be careful to get the right version. I tried to get it through CB's mobile site with the Storm and kept getting the wrong version. I finally went online to CB with the computer, sorted by Storm compatible software and got the correct version sent to my phone. The only problems with the game is that the Yes/No selection buttons that come up during setup (and a few other places) dont work, but if you click the menu button, the menu selections do work. The game itself is pretty good.
    Thanks I'll check it out ;D
    11-26-08 11:05 AM
    I'd love to downlad a Mahjong game, but and reluctant until I know one is compatable.
    11-26-08 01:35 PM
    Yeah...I'd like a good Sudoko game.
    11-26-08 01:36 PM
    C'mon developers, it's not like you couldn't have been working on porting your games for months now! I need something to kill time with.
    11-26-08 01:40 PM
    Here's a tip.

Go to Games BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Go up to the search box on the upper-right portion of the screen and type in "touch" - Don't hit "Enter", just type that in....you'll see about a dozen games made for touchscreen Blackberries.

Also Texas Hold 'Em with Phil Hellmuth and Aces Blackjack are both games written specifically for the Storm.
    11-26-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD