HI! I use to roam alot of gaming site for mobile, but then i stopped, now I finally got my hands on a blackberry, and I would like some games, not the usual... "common" games or clones.

What I'm Looking for:
    *Game sites like Gameloft, Glu...
    *Games like RPG(final fantasy turn base style, where u pick attack, defend, magic ext.)
    *not looking for MMO, I just want something to kill time at work or bored in a long car ride.

Oh! I heard there is a Emulator for blackberry like SNEs or NES, but i also here they DRAIN ur battery so badly u might as well just buy a nintendo DS....

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but im new to this place an since is the right model of my BB, just wondering... thanks.
    02-18-11 11:46 PM
    Found Final Fantasy I in APP world. 4.99 a bit much, but its a rpg like i wanted, I wish they had one like dragon quest or something... any other rpg you guys may know?
    02-19-11 02:18 PM
    Oddly I don't have Final Fantasy 1 in my BB App World :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 03:39 PM
    U got curve 9300? Don't look for it by name, that's not a good way to find things,

App worl > games > strategy > now change sort to name of game > scroll down to F and u should find it, I asked 3 friends to do it, they found it

02-20-11 03:52 PM
    Yes I'm using a 9300 but I can't find it. Not so much that I can't find it, but it is just not there. Sorted all categories by name and checked for it. It is not there.
    From the top of my head this can have several reasons.
    1) I live in Europe. Some of the apps are not available here. For example an app called 'Traffic' (US and Canada exclusive) is not even listed in my App World. However, this is due to the service that is only available in the US and Canada. Another example would be 'Slacker' radio app: US service only. Maybe some games are US exclusive as well although there is no service needed for them.
    2) Maybe I need to update App World to the newest vesion if there is an update.
    3) I am running OS6. Maybe it does not support some games and so does not list those in App World.

Last edited by iBerry Lifestyle; 02-22-11 at 06:00 AM.
    02-22-11 05:57 AM
    well im not sure, have u tried looking for it in blackberry.com appworld section? an just scan the BARCODE that is in the same page,let me see if i can get u a screen shot ok?.......... ok i just read, supported countries, canada an usa... thats lame

link to game

try sending them a email, maybe they got a EUR verision
    02-22-11 09:04 AM
    I can try contacting them, but I doubt they will do an exception. I just don't understand what the deal is. It is a game. They sure don't offer any service whatsoever, so why the exclusivity to US and Canada? Also, should it be the language, I'm fine with the game being in English if that is the reason it is exclusive. Thinking about it does not even make sense...what about the UK, Australian, New Zealand folks who can not access this.
    It is such a narrow-minded concept to offer a game to a limited clientele for no reason. People use Blackberries all around the globe!
    02-22-11 12:17 PM
    I completly understand u, its unfair, an unless, a game should be available to all, no matter the language, i dont understand japaness, but i love playing there fighter games for psp, but did u try downloading it even if it said all tthat?
    02-22-11 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD