I'm thinking about getting a Solitaire game from the Crackberry store (gotta support the site, right?) and Golden Tee & Monopoly from bplay.com. I was wondering if anyone has tried the latter two games on their 8830?

Also, I have a question about memory. I added the Mini Opera browswer to my phone, an iBerry theme as well as a remote desktop connector. Will adding 3 or 4 games make the phone sluggish, or would it take more games than that?

And finally, if anyone has any good games they'd recommend, please let me know. My wife has an LG EnV and she got Scrabble, and it's probably one of the best mobile games I've ever seen. On my old flip phone, I had a game called "Blue Blocks" that I absolutely adored. Well, anyway, looking forward to any responses! Thanks.
    Last edited by RedBerry8830; 03-04-08 at 11:06 AM.
    03-04-08 11:03 AM
    i've heard that one version of monopoly is not that good (not sure which one), but i think golden tee is pretty good (never played either, just opinions that i've read). i only have a few games, mostly the free ones at mobile.blackberry.com. i play blackjack the most, lingo's good, and i just recently loaded the bowling game, so i haven't played that one that much.

i have four games, four custom themes, and a couple of other add-on apps (google maps, twitterberry, etc.) and my pearl works great. i deleted the sample video etc. and might remove bb maps.

make sure you read this thread on maxing your free memory. i would say with what you have and are wanting to add you should be fine. you may start to notice it is slower if you get too close to having low memory available. good luck! let me know how you like golden tee. been thinking of that one myself.
    03-04-08 12:23 PM
    Golden Tee

03-04-08 03:49 PM
    Dacur, how do you like the bowling game? Any things you'd like to see different? We are (I'm from Concrete Software) working on PBA Bowling and should have a release out shortly, but would love to hear any ideas you may have.
    05-08-08 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD