App store where are you??????
    12-04-08 02:02 AM
    Cake Mania 2 from bPlay works well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 02:13 AM
    I just bought tetris from the Vodafone store. You move and rotate the pieces by tapping on the screen, which works great. I am sooooo rusty at that game though!
    12-04-08 02:21 AM
    I've actually been thinking about shopping for games. I guess I should read up and get on the ball.

*waits for some great recommendations here on CB*
    12-04-08 08:04 AM
    I'm still working my way through Nintaii, and still playing Brick Breaker (my first BB). So far Nintaii is a bit too boring for me.. but I hear it grows on you. I'm looking forward to more games too. Here's a listing of available games for the Storm: BlackBerry Storm Games
    12-04-08 10:01 AM
    We have a number of games compatible with the new Storm!

Aces Texas Hold'em
    Sid Meier's Civilization
    PBA Bowling
    Aces Solitaire
    Texas Hold'em with Hellmuth
    Aces Blackjack
    Magic 8 Ball
    Aces Omaha

You get them or the demo at the CrackBerry store or at the Concrete Software website!
    12-04-08 02:12 PM
    I can't wait for the app store to come out. I think that is the only thing the BB Storm is missing. Once that is out and people start putting apps on it, we will have a lot to choose from.

I want a tower defense game to come out.

We just need to give it some time. It took a little while for the iPhone to have good apps.
    12-05-08 02:05 PM
    I have been playing Nintaii too, you can buy it from the crackberry store for $9.99. It's way addictive, if you don't believe me try the demo. After I got to level 10 on the demo for the 20th time, I had to buy the full version.
    12-05-08 02:40 PM
    Sudoku, Disco Bowling and Texas Hold-em from Magmic all seem to work in compatability mode. They display a keyboard. I think I used Pearl 8100 for the type to try downloading onn some of these that required a phone type.
    what do you mean "compatibility mode"? glad the magmic version works for texas hold-em. i wear that thing out on my 8703e now.
    12-05-08 02:47 PM
    I just bought tetris from the Vodafone store. You move and rotate the pieces by tapping on the screen, which works great. I am sooooo rusty at that game though!
    Which version Vodafone offers? Can you post the developer and version? Is it the same as this one?:
    Tetris for BlackBerry Also, if anyone used this one or know any good Tetris game that works for the Storm please post.

Thanks
    Last edited by haris163; 12-07-08 at 12:51 PM.
    12-07-08 12:43 PM
    Which version Vodafone offers? Can you post the developer and version? Is it the same as this one?:
    Tetris for BlackBerry Also, if anyone used this one or know any good Tetris game that works for the Storm please post.

Thanks
    Well, the Tetris sold at eamobile.com (you have to access that from the phone) works great on the Storm. However, I wasn't able to download it on the phone (I was getting an Internal Server Error)....long story short, I was able to use the OTA download link on my PC, and I installed it through the PC.

The part I am not pleased with is EA support. I called them on the spot when I had problems downloading and all the support they provided me was to direct me on their website to fill out a form. I am still waiting on them to follow up on that (its almost three days now). If I wasn't very creative (saving the OTA link and trying things on the computer) I still wouldn't have the game I paid $10 for.
    Last edited by haris163; 12-10-08 at 11:20 AM.
    12-10-08 11:17 AM
    Where can i get circle popper for the storm? also known as bubble breaker to some
    12-10-08 11:18 AM
    Where can i get circle popper for the storm? also known as bubble breaker to some
    Yes My son aske me everyday to play bubble breaker, i kepp telling him I'll download it whjen I can find it for the storm
    12-10-08 12:42 PM
    If you go to the Owners Lounge there are 3 free games, when you go to download them there is no option for the Storm but if you select the Curve they will still play. They will be in compatibility so the keyboard will show, if you turn compatibility off the games wont work.
    Good to know...Thanks!!!!!

hey, where'd you gets get Nintaii?
    where do you go to get games?
    You can games right on here....just click on da software link and then on games
    01-08-09 04:22 PM
    I have tried quite a few of the games from Bplay, the crappy part is that most of them are "Storm compatible" but they use arrow buttons on the screen as opposed to moving stuff where you want it by tapping the location on the screen itself. The exception to this is Nintaii, which I hated when I first tried it, but I agree with everyone else, it DEFINITELY grows on you
    I'm looking forward to more games that actually take advantage of the touchscreen...I'm a game-aholic!
    01-09-09 03:20 PM
    Tetris is $15. Are you kidding me? That is beyond a joke. Anyone foolish enough tp pay that much money for that game deserves to have their money taken from them.

01-23-09 09:37 PM
    tiltris is an amazingly fun/FREE version that you can download. you swipe to rotate blocks and use accelerometer to move blocks from left to right.
    01-23-09 09:53 PM
    I have tried quite a few of the games from Bplay, the crappy part is that most of them are "Storm compatible" but they use arrow buttons on the screen as opposed to moving stuff where you want it by tapping the location on the screen itself. The exception to this is Nintaii, which I hated when I first tried it, but I agree with everyone else, it DEFINITELY grows on you
    I'm looking forward to more games that actually take advantage of the touchscreen...I'm a game-aholic!
    I bought 3 games from them and they are pretty sad. When I wiped my phone to load .90, I didn't even both re-loading them.
    01-23-09 10:47 PM
    H
    tiltris is an amazingly fun/FREE version that you can download. you swipe to rotate blocks and use accelerometer to move blocks from left to right.
    Did u say free......where from send link if its not a trouble I would love it

01-24-09 01:21 AM
    all of them use half the screen for the game and the other half for the virtual keypad which is used as the controls. it's a lazy adaptation for the storm. and to top it off, bPlay doesn't tell you that or show it to you in the screenshots.

they're definitely not worth the money.
    01-24-09 07:15 AM
    H

Did u say free......where from send link if its not a trouble I would love it

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...iltris-135940/
    01-24-09 08:22 AM
    Thanks for the link I can't wait to try!
    01-24-09 09:13 AM
    01-24-09 11:20 AM
    I downloaded puzzle quest and it is ****. It's basically bejewelled, but then you play against other players that you unlock as you go along. It is hard to press the buttons properly and see where you are actually pressing because the squares are so small and often goes on the wrong square.
    01-25-09 08:25 AM
    We have a number of games compatible with the new Storm!

Aces Texas Hold'em
    Sid Meier's Civilization
    PBA Bowling
    Aces Solitaire
    Texas Hold'em with Hellmuth
    Aces Blackjack
    Magic 8 Ball
    Aces Omaha

You get them or the demo at the CrackBerry store or at the Concrete Software website!
    how long are the demos good for?
    01-25-09 09:04 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD