Have we figured out a way to crack these games? Kinda like jail breaking the iPhone? I dont wanna be paying $4 for every game i want to download. Any ideas? Any ways to bypass this? Download via torrent and install directly to the phone?

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have the torch so it would be nice to take advantage of its capabilities lol
    10-19-10 09:57 PM
    really? No one has any ideas?
    10-19-10 11:28 PM
    Nope. Not going to happen, I'm afraid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-20-10 12:00 AM
    There are no games for BB users, so BB users don't play games, which in turn leads no one to develop, so yeah it just keeps spiraling.

Not that games are important to me. But if they are for you, BB isn't the best place :\
    10-20-10 12:05 AM
    Some games are free or $0.99.....

10-20-10 03:53 AM
    Ka-Glom is a pretty addictive game for both Torch and then I switch to the iPhone when my battery dies.
    10-20-10 07:48 AM
    I don't play games that often but when I do xwuz.com/bubble is fun and free. WordBldr is fun. Labyrinth is good to pass time. I do miss having Sudoku and I'm not willing to pay for it...not yet at least.
    10-20-10 09:24 AM
    I don't play games that often but when I do xwuz.com/bubble is fun and free. WordBldr is fun. Labyrinth is good to pass time. I do miss having Sudoku and I'm not willing to pay for it...not yet at least.
    There are sites and torrents available they're just for older blackberries.... I guess with time we'll see them come out for the torch. You download the files to ur comp and import them using BB desktop software..... Now to get those good games!

10-20-10 09:37 AM
    I play Fierce Towers, and Flight Control.

Both play extremely well on the Torch, with no signs of lag whatsoever. They are both very polished games.
    10-20-10 10:16 AM
    really? No one has any ideas?
    How about you pay for the damn games you want to play? The developer of the games you are about to pirate took their time and money to develop them.

You are paying 40$+ on your phone plan, 4$ won't make a difference.

Last edited by FineWolf; 10-20-10 at 12:06 PM.
    10-20-10 11:18 AM
    Playtomo is fun. It has about 10 different games. Its free in app world

10-20-10 11:32 AM
    Lol nice.... what can i say, i try so save where i can.... it'll be available at some point just wanted to know if it was now.....

10-20-10 01:06 PM
    Lol nice.... what can i say, i try so save where i can.... it'll be available at some point just wanted to know if it was now.....

If the application is using a registration code, you are pretty much finished there... .cod files are encrypted and digitally signed. Modified .cod won't run on a BlackBerry device.

Again, just pay for the games and skip your usual coffee/muffin/bagel for that day.
    10-20-10 02:00 PM
    Ahhh so maybe not then..... Ill probably end up buying them soon enough *sigh*

10-20-10 02:05 PM
    There are tons of sites offering cracked games. One of the is free mobile games, software apps, free ringtones, themes, flash lite download | umnet.com, mobile your fun! You can even download them over the air (OTA) clean and easy.
    02-11-11 01:11 PM
    Has anyone ever actually found a game that works on the Torch from umnet.com?

There are tons of sites offering cracked games. One of the is free mobile games, software apps, free ringtones, themes, flash lite download | umnet.com, mobile your fun! You can even download them over the air (OTA) clean and easy.
    02-14-11 11:01 AM
    Playtomo is fun. It has about 10 different games. Its free in app world

And they add a new game every month. I'm looking for friends on playtomo to get the trophy, and some help on a couple of the games...

03-31-11 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD