Very annoying little quirk...lets see if anyone knows the answer - the mobile.blackberry.com site has a different homepage than the 8800 did...and it only has four free games on it - Chess, Sudoku, Ka-Glom and Circle Popper. I need to get my MetorCrusher and Solitaire back, but the page says that they are rotating the Plazmic games. Anyone know how to download the other normal freebies in another way?
    06-15-07 02:52 PM
    If you still have your 8800 you could just switch them over.
    06-15-07 02:57 PM
    I used the same SIM card...didnt pull the applications over...
    06-19-07 12:07 PM
    well unfortunately im a new tmobile convert and f there is any free games or not so free game site anyone knows of let me know. All i really want is the card game SPADES! if you know where i can download that i am good. thanks.
    06-19-07 10:04 PM
    Very annoying little quirk...lets see if anyone knows the answer - the mobile.blackberry.com site has a different homepage than the 8800 did...and it only has four free games on it - Chess, Sudoku, Ka-Glom and Circle Popper. I need to get my MetorCrusher and Solitaire back, but the page says that they are rotating the Plazmic games. Anyone know how to download the other normal freebies in another way?
    I don't know if you have found it yet or not, but look under "classic games" on the mobile.blackberry.com site. They are also free.
    08-10-07 07:47 AM
    is there anyway to download games to ur PC den transfer them over to your BB? i dont hav a BB plan.
    08-17-07 12:42 PM
    yes you can if u have desktop manager for your BB with the cable you can install it if you have the install file with a .alx extension
    09-06-07 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD