Was browsing through App World for any games that might be interesting and noticed that Final Fantasy was posted under the strategy section O.o! I got kinda excited but I collected myself and looked online for any videos/comments on it and haven't found any :\ Does anyone have the game? Is it the full original FF or some watered down mobile version? Any good?
    06-01-10 07:36 PM
    Looks like the full version by looking at the web. I can't even see it in App World on my Storm2, though RIM's site says it is available for all devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 08:08 PM
    I've been using it, and yes, it is the full game. Essentially its the same port that came out on the PSX for the origins release. I've been having a blast with it.
    06-03-10 12:50 PM
    Thanks Cosmo, that's one vote for it... That's all I need I think lol. It'll kill me since I have the game for PC, PSP, GBA and DS... But I never have any of those things holstered on my hip all day :P
    06-07-10 08:15 AM
    I picked it up as well. Its pretty decent. Dont have any other games on my BB. But it brings back the hatred I have for random battles.
    06-07-10 09:41 AM
    I found the Final Fantasy application on the AppWorld webstore, but for whatever reason, it won't let me download to my phone. It says the only stipulation is having a certain version of the OS downloaded on your phone, which is an old one, and I have the newest version on my phone. Even downloaded the latest version of AppWorld.

But I can't find it in either my AppWorld on my phone, or when I click the link to open it in AppWorld, it says loading for a second and then stops. I have a BlackBerry Curve, 8530. Anyone able to help?
    06-19-10 11:11 PM
    Does it have sound and music when you play?

how are the controls?
    06-22-10 05:31 PM
    Does it have sound and music when you play?

how are the controls?
    Yes, there's sound with the option to turn it off of course. You can control it using the trackpad but easier with the number pad. 2 for up, 4 left, 8 down, 6 right, 5 enter... etc.

I'm having a hard time getting started though. Getting killed left and right from the beginning.
    06-22-10 09:51 PM
    Can no one help me? =/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 01:35 AM
    I had it for bold 9700 and have it now for 9630 tour. It's very laggy and sound makes it worse. I'd suggest not buying it. It gets very annoying.
    06-24-10 02:06 AM
    And if your phone is whiped, it will not work. when you buy it and first run it,it connects to a server to activate. even if you back up your phone on DM it still wont let you.
    06-25-10 02:56 AM
    disregard my previous comment. I didn't know I started with money. haha.

unlike kirisutegomen, it's running on my 9700 pretty well. lots of monsters though. too many. every several steps, actually.
    07-03-10 01:05 PM
    I have it on my Storm 2, its awesome! Really fun to play! Would recommend it!!
    07-10-10 09:32 PM
    how do you go back on final fantasy? what is the back button i cant seem to go back on my blackberry curve
    03-13-12 11:53 AM
    i have that problem too
    02-26-13 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD