Hello Everyone I just purchased the game The Final Battle for Blackberry, its a love/hate thing. anyone have any tips how to open the gate ? Anyone sooo frustrated !!!!!!!! (this would be the gate in the very first level)
    Last edited by murphy1; 11-13-09 at 07:45 PM. Reason: add detail
    11-13-09 07:44 PM
    Hahah i have never heard of this game... What is it all about?
    11-14-09 12:35 AM
    This game is about: getting out of jail, finding keys, opening doors escaping prison etc. Ive made it to the second map now. and am stuck again. they need a cheat book to go along with this. reminds me of the old pc game Myst. (that I cheated the entire way thru that too.) So far, about 5 hours on this final battle game. You can download a free sample of it here on Crackberry, Im gonna challenge everyone to solve this without asking for help or pulling out all their hair. This might be a long night for my BB !!!!!!!
    11-14-09 03:23 AM
    Ya I got the knife out of the tortured guy but can't figure out what to do at the gate...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:57 PM
    I solved that by replacing the weight with the bucket of water. but now Im stuck in the church, study phase. Ive got a holy water dish and a crowbar.....tried everything. been stuck for 24 hours.
    PS when you do dig next to the pole its to the left about the 3rd indent over, (this part was just to lame to not give someone a hint. let me know if anyone gets past the place Im stuck in
    11-15-09 12:47 AM
    Were you able to get past the church/study phase? I've been stuck there for two days with the holy water and crowbar!
    11-17-09 09:46 PM
    Have you searched online for a walkthrough or anything? You'd think there'd be something out there to help.
    11-18-09 03:52 PM
    Bah I need a new phone. My Curve, while awesome, doesn't play games very well
    11-18-09 04:48 PM
    Have you searched online for a walkthrough or anything? You'd think there'd be something out there to help.
    I've been looking but haven't found anything so far. Found one website that said it had a walkthrough but there was no link. Still stuck in the same place. Very frustrating!!!
    11-18-09 04:55 PM
    Hello Everyone I just purchased the game The Final Battle for Blackberry, its a love/hate thing. anyone have any tips how to open the gate ? Anyone sooo frustrated !!!!!!!! (this would be the gate in the very first level)
    i cant figure out how to open gate. i have weight, rope and knife it wont let me throw the weight until i make it safer. can someone help please!??
    01-01-10 05:01 PM
    lol i love this game its great!
    here u go ull find the walkthru in this link
    The Final Battle Solution is here!
    but try not to go back to it much or it will make the game lame and easy
    01-02-10 05:05 AM
    anyone got a link to the game cant find it
    01-02-10 11:26 AM
    i cant figure out how to open gate. i have weight, rope and knife it wont let me throw the weight until i make it safer. can someone help please!??
    In the room where you pulled the knife out the machine in the corner.If you put the rope in and turn the handle to the right it will create a net. From there return to the gate and put the net between the stump and the tree
    09-02-10 04:46 AM
    Were you able to get past the church/study phase? I've been stuck there for two days with the holy water and crowbar!
    To solve your problem if you go to the man sleeping at the back of the church and get his belt. You then head back down and tie the priest up with the belt.
    Go to the box with the cross open it and mix the holy water with the wine and then heat it up using the candles and return to your home and use both acid and crowbar to enter your home
    09-02-10 04:49 AM
    Chang down dc gi !chan bo me

09-02-10 10:42 AM
    Nhu cai dau buoi tao y!

09-02-10 10:43 AM
    if I remember correctlyit's
    1-- climb onto see-saw
    2--throw weight onto other end, which will fling you onto hanging platform over gate
    3--take your knife and cut the rope dropping you onto net and opening gate

good luck, I made it that far and out the gate but stuck on the tavern and mine, haven't gotten any further that that. Jon
    09-19-11 06:57 PM
    You also need to attach your net to the top of the pole before getting onto the see-saw and throwing weight on to other end
    09-19-11 07:23 PM
    it doesnt work with the sound on... also if you need a walkthrough its here

The Final Battle Solution is here!
    03-13-13 06:09 AM