I could not believe my eyes when I saw the opening page a few minutes ago and saw the game "Druglord Wars" being advertised. I mean c'mon....a game about buying and selling drugs.......a bit much in my opinion. I can't help but think that pretty much is about as low as this site could go.

Sorry....but that's my opinion....
    11-18-09 01:46 PM
    ... this from someone who took the time to register to a site named CRACKberry

This game has been around in several incarnations for years. Dope Wars was the
    most popular at one point many many years ago
    11-18-09 01:49 PM
    I can't help but think that pretty much is about as low as this site could go.
    I could think of other things. But it has nothing to do with the people who run
    this site.
    11-18-09 01:50 PM
    You think this is lowest the site has gone, yet you just got here. Man up!!!
    11-18-09 02:42 PM
    Sorry...I did'nt mean to imply that the people on this site were mixed up in ,or condone, the drug trade. I am certain that is not the case. I guess I should have let my first reaction wear off before posting here. Anyway , so sorry. I guess I have worn out my welcome on this site. Good bye....
    11-18-09 03:10 PM
    Meh, it's just a game and no reason to overreact by saying you're leaving now.

Have you played games like grand theft auto? I don't know how advertising something like this is much different.
    11-18-09 03:52 PM
    I could not believe my eyes when I saw the opening page a few minutes ago and saw the game "Druglord Wars" being advertised. I mean c'mon....a game about buying and selling drugs.......a bit much in my opinion. I can't help but think that pretty much is about as low as this site could go.

Sorry....but that's my opinion....
    lol....yah...ill sell u some drugs if you want and we'll see how you feel afterwards...lol....jk...but seriously...Look at how many things are on tv...and the internet alone is full of junk...so dont trip potatoe chip..if you dont like, dont look...
    11-19-09 06:19 PM
    Lol, this post is silly, as stated above, dope wars for the old school palms was out a decade ago and I'm pretty sure I haven't ever seen drug dealers walking around with their pda! Its a harmless game, no more no less

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 07:18 PM
    If you don't like the game don't buy it. Its just an add.

11-23-09 05:32 AM
    Wow seriously man come on its just a game

11-23-09 06:39 AM
    This game has been around for a long time. When I read the title I got excited thinking that maybe there was a link or something in here so much for that
    11-23-09 11:19 AM
    I remember playing "dope wars" on windows 95. I had it on a 3 1/2 floppy and it had the green/black screen with text only. Man I wish I could find that, as well as a computer with a floppy disk drive!
    11-28-09 11:13 PM
    its a game. a popular game at that. just shut up. i hate people like you.
    11-29-09 05:30 AM
    Could of been worse. We could of got the "shake the baby" game the iphone got and then it had to be removed for being so offensive. This game is an old classic and I bought it and I don't see it any different then GTA for an xbox, just entertainment.
    12-05-09 12:32 AM
    verbal diarhea is a terrible disease, some people just can't help but spit out useless sh*t
    12-05-09 08:25 AM
    Here you go check out a theme I made for a buddy of mine

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/he...-icons-379233/
    12-12-09 01:33 AM
    So where can I find this game??n is it free?

12-14-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD