I have the bb storm 9530 And i really want a virtual pet game.. or especially virtual villagers.. but i cant seem to find any??
    01-05-10 12:48 PM
    The closest thing I can think of thats related to what you're wanting I believe is the Sims3. Other than that havent heard of anything.
    01-05-10 01:40 PM
    I have the bb storm 9530 And i really want a virtual pet game.. or especially virtual villagers.. but i cant seem to find any??
    Go to BB app world and look under games for something called cellufun game community...I think that this is close to what you're looking for...I personally don't use it, so I can't attest to its quality, but you may like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 03:09 PM
    Just install pokemon using a GBA emulator (meboy)..its still virtual pet but more like an rpg type of gaming . Sad to say though, there are less gaming apps created for the bb user. Hopefully when the appstore matures, we can see lots of improvements in the coming future. With the open gl support for the next generation of BB I do believe we can see more of interesting apps coming.

01-05-10 04:12 PM
    Just install pokemon using a GBA emulator (meboy)..its still virtual pet but more like an rpg type of gaming . Sad to say though, there are less gaming apps created for the bb user. Hopefully when the appstore matures, we can see lots of improvements in the coming future. With the open gl support for the next generation of BB I do believe we can see more of interesting apps coming.

Where do you get meboy from?
    01-05-10 06:11 PM
    arktos.se - MeBoy

all the instructions are in the website. however u need to download the roms seperately..have fun!
    01-05-10 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD