Yes, according to DirecTV reps...coming to a Bold, Curve 8900 and Storm only.
    Not Curve 8330s because we don't have wi-fi. So if you have one of those other phones you will be all set.
    09-03-09 05:07 PM
    NFL sunday ticket + super Fan + premier package + equipment protection = $60 per month
    09-12-09 07:20 PM
    It worked fien last Sunday, this sunday it is saying "you need a Superfan Subscription" when I select any of the games, I login fine like I normally do. Anyone help please I am missign the games and I am at work and can't call them right now.
    09-20-09 01:12 PM
    Just remember - the NY Giants SUCK!!!!!!
    09-20-09 03:11 PM
    It worked fien last Sunday, this sunday it is saying "you need a Superfan Subscription" when I select any of the games, I login fine like I normally do. Anyone help please I am missign the games and I am at work and can't call them right now.
    I had that problem too. Last week was a free week for any directv subscriber. if you do not have the Superfan package then you will not be able to watch on your phone. I called Directv, because i did have the Superfan package, they forgot to add it to my account. I now have it on the account, but i get a "lost connection with server" error. i still can't get on
    09-20-09 04:16 PM
    i got my buddys direct tv account info and watched 3 diff games @ work today!!!! i had some trouble trying to get games to stream i was trying 4 or 5 times but it eventually worked, all on my storm. if you have nfl ticket and a storm take advantage. Dont know if it works on any other BBs.
    09-20-09 10:10 PM
    direct tc sorry hands down teh best go raiders (even though they suck lol
    09-24-09 02:19 AM
    LMFAO @ wittle Eli... He prolly dreams " Someday i wanna be wike my big big brother"

LOL... you started it..... I'll be at the cowboys first home game Sunday night against wittle Eli and loud mouth Brandon Jacobs!! I cant wait..

But seriously, back to the topic... Watch any game live on your phone??? Come on..
    LOL....looks like wittle Eli done kicked Tony's azz...lol.

Football on a phone buffers way too much. Not worth watching. A real fan schedules his life around his teams games...lol.
    09-24-09 02:37 AM
    Watched the red zone channel while walking around in Costco today. I have had sunday ticket forever, but this is whole new level. Even quality is good!
    09-27-09 10:23 PM
    gotta get it on my phone too
    09-28-09 01:50 PM
    Go eaglessss!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OH yeah!!!! WOOOOOOO EAGLES BABY

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 03:01 AM
    All ten thumbs up for the DALLAS COWBOYS!
    10-11-09 02:01 PM
    2010 BUMP FROM THE DEAD!!!

Hey guys, so I need some help ... it's been a year since most of you replied so there has to be SOME progress right??

I want to watch NFL games on my 9700 this weekend ... I'm working in the boonies and can't access my favorite site atdhe.net at the office since it's filtered as streaming media

I have the 6gb data plan so I think streaming shouldnt be a problem right!? But the question is...how??
    I've come across VuiVision/Orb but I can't see any sports other than soccer I can't install anything on the computers...i know the iphone has an app to stream justin.tv

Thank you!!

-Samantha
    Last edited by SammyJ44; 10-01-10 at 06:04 PM.
    10-01-10 05:59 PM
    2010 BUMP FROM THE DEAD!!!

Hey guys, so I need some help ... it's been a year since most of you replied so there has to be SOME progress right??

I want to watch NFL games on my 9700 this weekend ... I'm working in the boonies and can't access my favorite site atdhe.net at the office since it's filtered as streaming media

I have the 6gb data plan so I think streaming shouldnt be a problem right!? But the question is...how??
    I've come across VuiVision/Orb but I can't see any sports other than soccer I can't install anything on the computers...i know the iphone has an app to stream justin.tv

Thank you!!

-Samantha
    Hey there Samantha. If you have DirecTV, you can get NFL Sunday Ticket and NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go. That's what I did. Unless you have Verizon (or maybe Sprint. not sure), as far as I know, that's the only way you can get it. Guessing you don't have those carriers though, since a 9700 won't work on them.
    10-01-10 08:33 PM
    negative, dont have that! any other options??

wish there was a justin.tv app like the iphone available...
    10-03-10 08:50 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD