After searching on google, the only cross platform game I have found to function between blackberry and iphone is "shake and spell" which appears to be a clone of Boggle. I was really hoping to find either a cross platform version of scrabble or chess... Anyone know of anything out there?

Perhaps just any other cross platform games that might be worth a look?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 03:08 PM
    Would also like to know if there's any?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-11 10:56 PM
    you mean a game that you can play on a blackberry and play someone else on an iPhone?
    03-02-11 10:14 PM
    what i would like to know is with os7 will we see cross platform games such as words with friends and the like- i would very much like this to happen, its not a deal breaker or anything, but i do think it would be an added bonus
    06-10-11 04:38 PM
    I'm very much interested in the same thing. I personally am very new to this smart phone stuff. My dog chewed up my 3 year old Samsung so I picked up a Blackberry Torch just because it was a nice slider for $1 with my upgrade. I've never even checked an email with my phone before (I know, it's blasphemy)!

My girlfriend has an Android and with my new Blackberry I was wondering if there were any games that could be played across operating systems, although it seems like Blackberry in general gets the short end of the stick for games.
    06-11-11 01:34 PM
    what i would like to know is with os7 will we see cross platform games such as words with friends and the like- i would very much like this to happen, its not a deal breaker or anything, but i do think it would be an added bonus
    OS7 hardware will certainly allow for the creation of much better games. Current ones will be crap next to what the new hardware will be capable of.
    Its just up to the developers and how desirable the bb platform becomes.
    06-12-11 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD