hello,
    i bought a game from ea mobile games and was playing it for about 3 hours yesterday. Then i noticed my phone was becoming a little hot. Now whenever i fully charge my phone the battery does not last that long, only about 8-10 hours on standy. My phone works fine just the battery dies easily. Im going to get tmobile to send me a new battery, would this most likely be the problem?
    09-14-09 07:33 PM
    anyone????
    09-14-09 07:58 PM
    Press and hold the Menu button for a couple seconds, this will bring up your apps running on your BB: Browser, Phone, Home Screen, BBM & Messages are the 5 as part of OS. Be sure are closing all other apps and checking setting on all others. Some apps will stay running and burn out a battery.

Games can stay on if you just use the ESC (just to right of trackball) key. Use the Menu and then either Close or Exit depending on the app.

If a game is really causing issues then Delete it, but do a Battery Pull - leave your device on, pull battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD