Thanks for checking it out
    11-03-09 12:48 PM
    I'm sorry, but you have a typo on the very first screen. That doesn't show much professionalism or polish at all, and you should probably fix it before release.

"Seems there is a new vendor seling balloons..."

Should be selling, fix it ASAP and you'll look much better because of it. Seriously.
    11-03-09 01:18 PM
    hey, i already mentioned (at least i think i did) that there are a couple of typos but thanks for being so critical on a beta, relax a bit would ya. clearly its not finished or it would be for sale.
    11-03-09 01:20 PM
    Also, it should read, "Special Popped" on the game screen.

Other than that, looks good.
    11-03-09 01:20 PM
    Dude, relax. I am looking right now and I see no mention of typos. I was just telling you because I'm a developer myself, and I know that typos are the worst mistake you can make.

Next time I'll be sure to just let them slide.
    11-03-09 01:23 PM
    no i mentioned the typos in the video for sure, trust me before releasing it it will be tested over and over lol, i thought you were trying to be a d bag my bad lol, no hard feelings?
    11-03-09 01:45 PM
    Looks like ur off to a great start! The only thing i'd say is that a game like this will inevitably be compared to something similar on the iphone. In which case, i'd try to work on the animations a lil more and include a lot more than 25 levels (even more than 50 like u mentioned) Because even if it's a great game, the fact that iphone has something that looks better will ensure that u'll get bad reviews.
    11-03-09 02:12 PM
    lol, the thing is this isnt for an iPhone though im just getting into game development (normally a theme developer) and i think this will be the last one but 50 levels will probably be tops lol.
    11-03-09 02:15 PM
    Yeah i know, I also develop for BB's. It's impossible to the same things an iphone can do. That's y I try to stay away from anything that looks similar to something on the iphone. Because I've been down that path before and people will always compare! But y is this going to be ur last game?!? I was impressed with what u've done and i think it will sell if u polish it up a bit more. U should definitely keep at it. (maybe just have the balloons sway in the wind or something or have them move up and down to add difficulty?)
    11-03-09 02:23 PM
    haha dont own an iPhone so i didnt even know
    11-03-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD