I have an 8330 BB with Sprint. I used JLCommander today to wipe my BB and used the reloader to reinstall the OS and all software. Everything went great and is working fine. However, I just noticed that the Brickbreaker icon is missing. I went to Options-Advanced-Applications and it shows Brickbreaker listed as an App on the phone. HOWEVER I can not find it ANYWHERE. Its not hidden, its not in another folder, etc... Does anyone have a suggestion on how to access it to play?
    04-08-10 07:44 PM
    Are you sure it isn't in another folder? Check your documents to go folder, that's a common one for stuff to get accidentally moved into.

If that doesn't work, try changing themes to see if it shows up.
    04-08-10 10:59 PM
    the app might have been hidden try hitting the berry key next 2 the talk button its gonna show u sum options ex. Move/Hide/Show All/Add Folder/Switch Application. click on the show all and if its hidden u should see it then just click on it and click the berry button again and click Unhide that should do it.
    04-11-10 05:09 PM
    When I upgraded from 4.2 to 4.5 OS on my 8310, I lost brickbreaker-it wasnt in the upgrade, this is posssibly the reason
    04-11-10 05:31 PM
    Maybe your berry is trying to tell you to work more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD