Hi, this is my first Blackberry so I'm just curious if this is a typical thing to expect from my phone, or if something else is going on. When I'm playing Brickbreaker, it hesitates a lot. The ball will scroll up to hit a brick, the game pauses, then resumes, then when any kind of action takes place, it hesitates again and resumes after a quick pause. Does everyone's phone act this way? I also had the same thing happen in the free Pacman games posted in another area of this forum, but I assumed that maybe it just wasn't compatible with the Tour just yet.

I don't want to bother buying any other games if this is the kind of performance I'm going to get because it is very distracting, even if I'm only playing sporadically to pass the time.

If it's a problem with my phone, I'd like to know now since my 30 days is just about up. Thank you for any help.

Geo
    08-09-09 11:52 AM
    No your phone is fine 4.7 is a little buggy. DO NOT return the phone because a few users say theirs works perfectly. There are a lot of different variables involved. The short answer is your phone is fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 12:11 PM
    Cool, thanks. I don't have any other probs that I know of. I've had one complaint about my sound quality, but everyone else says I'm crystal clear so I'm not worried. I'm glad I bought the Tour.
    08-09-09 01:11 PM
    This usually happens when the phone is connecting with the network. Messaging, Data, etc.

Hope it helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:14 AM
    If you see the little arrows in the upper right corner of the phone, that means data is being transferred to or from the phone and this will cause brick breaker to slow down and even pause at times. It's normal.
    08-10-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD