10-24-10 08:21 PM
    Hi Papped,

I'm trying to download a version for my Bold 9700 but I keep getting a '907 invalid jar' error.

Any suggestions? Or better still can you please send me (or point me to) the cod files etc so that I can install it from my PC?

Thanks in advance.

Mav.
    10-25-10 07:02 PM
    Do you already have it installed on your phone? If so delete the old version first.

.jar files can be installed locally, just save it to the memory card and load it in the Files application.
    10-25-10 07:21 PM
    Hi Papped,

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I had an old (old) version of BBTetris (version 1) I think but I deleted that. I've also tried downloading it and installing it from my SD card. Unfortunately I still get the same result.

FYI I'm running with OS 5.0.0.979 if that's of any use.
    10-25-10 07:57 PM
    Odd, the os version shouldn't matter at all...

I would check the list of installed modules and see if anything like Blockberry shows up at all.

I haven't touched the Blockberry-89xx.jar in a long long time and I'm pretty sure people have been using it...
    10-25-10 08:14 PM
    Just checked the modules and Blockberry is definitely not on my device.

I have quite a few apps on my BB are there any known conflicts?

If not, could the file/s be corrupt (you said you've not touched them for a long time)?

Is there another way to get this on my device?
    10-25-10 08:29 PM
    I can maybe generate a .alx + .cod sometime later.

There shouldn't be any conflicts. Nothing else uses the same module names. The only time I've ever seen the 907 error is if I tried a local install if the game was already installed.
    10-25-10 08:32 PM
    If you can that'd be great! Just PM the link.

In the meantime I'll just have to do without.

FYI I'm planning to wipe my device and install a hybrid; what I'll try and do is install it first thing to see of that helps. The only unfortunate thing (for me) is that I won't be able to do it until the weekend. I just don't have the time.

Anyway, thank you so much for your help. It's much appreciated.

Kindest regards

Mav.
    10-25-10 08:44 PM
    Torch and Storm versions updated to v6.03
    10-28-10 01:39 AM
    Sweet thanks. Works great on my torch. Bit of a lag/white screen on exit (no biggie, just so you know)... Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 02:06 AM
    I had the bold version & loved it.
    I'll give this version a go too.

Thank you very much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 03:17 AM
    Hoping to address the touchscreen movement for the Torch version sometime in the near future...

It's too jerky currently.
    12-13-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD