Anyone who can beat in BlackHole? I don't really have a steady hand, but I finished the game!

I took quite some shots from several levels. Some look nice some not so nice. But all in all it is a fun game ... if you have a steady hand ;-)

You can download it for free: BlackHole
    09-21-09 04:28 AM
    What's the objective of this game ? Might try it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 09:58 AM
    The objective is very easy: there is a black hole in the middle of the screen and you need to get as many objects as possible in there. You have to level the game with your hand - very carefully. If an object touches the wall (left, right, top, bottom) 4 times, it is declared "dead" and it does not move anymore. You need to get at least more than half of the objects into the hole to pass the level.

There are 9 levels and I finished all of them!
    09-21-09 06:38 PM
    The objective is very easy: there is a black hole in the middle of the screen and you need to get as many objects as possible in there. You have to level the game with your hand - very carefully. If an object touches the wall (left, right, top, bottom) 4 times, it is declared "dead" and it does not move anymore. You need to get at least more than half of the objects into the hole to pass the level.

There are 9 levels and I finished all of them!
    i take this game is for the storm only then?
    09-21-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD