I was just wondering if there are any good games on the app world? I want some that are considered "must haves".

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    12-30-12 12:25 AM
    If it's a free game you want then you HAVE to try tomb escape, it's basically a more varied blackberry equivalent to temple run and you can purchase coins in app world
    But if you fancy dishing out then I hear whats up is decent if you're intrested in astronomy and cut the rope hd is one of the best paid games on offer in my opinion.
    01-02-13 04:28 AM
    Be afraid, I just this second thought of looking at top games, DL'd one, now my 9800 is stuck in infinite reboot loop 2 seconds after installing. I have not once ever had a problem with 9800, lol..... Great.... Was some light bulb or light something, top of free game list....
    01-03-13 10:23 PM
    I posted about this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-games-760482/

There's some pretty good ones in that list. Including ones I may add in the future.
    01-05-13 11:22 AM
    Personally I wouldn't pay for cell phone app games, it's a waste of money IMO for what basically amounts to a cheap distraction. If I'm going to pay for a game, it'd better be a much better experience than on a cell phone, like a PC based game.

That being said, there is a time and place for those "cheap distractions"; often a welcome time passer while you're waiting for an appointment or a flight or similar circumstances. Of the free games out there, I have found Angry Farm to be pretty good, although I'm stuck right now on the dreaded level six. I also found Bomberman vs Zombies to be pretty entertaining. I'm also a longtime fan of the built-in Brick Breaker app.
    01-05-13 01:22 PM
    Whatever you do, DO NOT GET ALEX THE TALKING SQUIRREL! I read some reviews and it's supposed to be rubbish.
    01-05-13 04:12 PM
    Purchase nothing from SolverLabs. They went and changed a bunch of their titles and in doing so removed anything you've purchased from My World. I'm out $2. It's all in this topic here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...se-752249-new/
    01-06-13 04:25 PM
    I posted about this.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-games-760482/

There's some pretty good ones in that list. Including ones I may add in the future.
    Non of those games are for OS 7.1, do you have another list? I also want to know what people are playing on 9900 and I am more than happy to pay for a quality game like WordMole or BrickBreaker.
    I think I will buy Bejeweled if it is still there.
    For free games, you guys need to try Citrus Slash, Texas Hold'Em 3, and Tomb Escape.
    Need for Speed is a bit crappy.
    AT&T also bundled a few demos like PacMan Tournemant, that one is cool but controls are a bit difficult, sometimes PacMan will miss the turn.
    It's funny because all the good games seem to have been buried in app world now.... Just like apps. I dont know if some developers found a loophole to get their apps high in the lists..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    04-11-13 11:49 PM