Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Best App World games

I was just wondering if there are any good games on the app world? I want some that are considered "must haves".

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums app
    CrackBerry User

If it's a free game you want then you HAVE to try tomb escape, it's basically a more varied blackberry equivalent to temple run and you can purchase coins in app world
    But if you fancy dishing out then I hear whats up is decent if you're intrested in astronomy and cut the rope hd is one of the best paid games on offer in my opinion.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    933 Global Posts

Be afraid, I just this second thought of looking at top games, DL'd one, now my 9800 is stuck in infinite reboot loop 2 seconds after installing. I have not once ever had a problem with 9800, lol..... Great.... Was some light bulb or light something, top of free game list....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    374 Global Posts

I posted about this.

Top Games

There's some pretty good ones in that list. Including ones I may add in the future.
    Josh - Curve 9320 & PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Enthusiast - CrackBerry Addict - PlayBook Sideloader
    CrackBerry User

Personally I wouldn't pay for cell phone app games, it's a waste of money IMO for what basically amounts to a cheap distraction. If I'm going to pay for a game, it'd better be a much better experience than on a cell phone, like a PC based game.

That being said, there is a time and place for those "cheap distractions"; often a welcome time passer while you're waiting for an appointment or a flight or similar circumstances. Of the free games out there, I have found Angry Farm to be pretty good, although I'm stuck right now on the dreaded level six. I also found Bomberman vs Zombies to be pretty entertaining. I'm also a longtime fan of the built-in Brick Breaker app.
    CrackBerry User

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET ALEX THE TALKING SQUIRREL! I read some reviews and it's supposed to be rubbish.
    CrackBerry Master

Purchase nothing from SolverLabs. They went and changed a bunch of their titles and in doing so removed anything you've purchased from My World. I'm out $2. It's all in this topic here.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...se-752249-new/
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,154 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowezine View Post
    I posted about this.

Top Games

There's some pretty good ones in that list. Including ones I may add in the future.
    Non of those games are for OS 7.1, do you have another list? I also want to know what people are playing on 9900 and I am more than happy to pay for a quality game like WordMole or BrickBreaker.
    I think I will buy Bejeweled if it is still there.
    For free games, you guys need to try Citrus Slash, Texas Hold'Em 3, and Tomb Escape.
    Need for Speed is a bit crappy.
    AT&T also bundled a few demos like PacMan Tournemant, that one is cool but controls are a bit difficult, sometimes PacMan will miss the turn.
    It's funny because all the good games seem to have been buried in app world now.... Just like apps. I dont know if some developers found a loophole to get their apps high in the lists..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900

STL-100-3 (Z10) 10.2.1.1925 10.2.1.2156
    STA-100-5 (Z30) SW: 10.2.1.2102 | OS:10.2.1.2141 | Radio: 10.2.1.2142
    RD121WW (Playbook) 2.1.0.1753

Caller ID / Contact name not displayed on incoming call