I bought the Bejeweled game, and after I installed, it asked for a 5 digit registration key. Where can I get this key?

Thanks
    08-23-09 12:25 AM
    I am having the same problem. I also have a Curve 8900 and upon running the game I am prompted for a 5-digit registration key. I am going to e-mail the EAMobile address but others seem to have done that with no success.
    08-23-09 11:05 PM
    The registration key should have been emailed to you with the payment confirmation...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 03:51 AM
    I emailed EAMobile and no reply yet.

I know the registration key is supposed to be sent with payment confirmation but in the payment confirm they sent, there were only order #, and payment info.

I feel like I got scammed....
    08-24-09 07:49 AM
    I too have ordered the Bejeweled game and did not receive an registration key along with the payment confirmation. I emailed EA mobile (NO RESPONSE) phoned them and they stated they could not help. They had me call my phone provider and also Blackberry (why I don't know because it is THEIR game). I ordered this game on Saturday and still nothing from anyway! Definitely POOR business and POOR customer service!!!
    08-25-09 10:43 AM
    Perhaps a CB Admin might get in touch with them on your behalf?

While I am aware the game is not a CB product, it is sold via the CB website.

It could at least be removed from sale if there are recurring issues with the supply of codes etc.
    08-26-09 01:56 PM
    I purchased the game from the Blackberry App World. Two days ago it sent me a notification for an upgrade on Bejeweled, and the game worked fine after I installed the upgrade. It didnt ask for registration key anymore.
    08-27-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD