| | 08-19-11, 06:55 AM Thread Author #1
Caro | A TicTacToe like game with BBM Social Integration
Caro | The Most Addictive Game for BlackBerry
Caro is Tic-Tac-Toe like game with 15x15 grid field and player has 5 same symbols in a row first will win.
With BBM integration, users can invite BBM friends to download and play against each other. Each player has their record/rank on the Ranking Page
With Facebook integration, players can share their Caro activities to their Facebook wall.
Over 800,000 players worldwide so far, over 10,000 new players everyday and average of 70,000 players actually play everyday do prove Caro is what people enjoy everyday.
If you think you are smart, try Caro to prove it.
If you think you are not smart, then try Caro to see you are dead wrong about that. You can beat high ranking players in Caro don't you believe that?
+ How to have Caro:
1. Install BBM v6 first. Caro will say error "net_rim_bb_qm_platform" if your device doesn't have BBM 6 installed correctly. Get it here: http://blackberry.com/bbm
2. Install App World 3.x. Get it here: http://blackberry.com/appworld
3. Install Caro from App World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/55335
4. Create BlackBerry ID. Create one here: http://blackberry.com/blackberryid
- Full browsing BIS/BES package/plan(Can browse websites)
- OS 5.0++
- Supported devices: 85xx, 93xx, 89xx, 9000, 91xx, 95xx, 96xx, 97xx, 98xx, 99xx
+ User Guide:
User Guide is always updated and available here: http://caro.dauden.vn/user_guide.php
- Menu - Invite friends to download: Invite BBM friends to download Caro if they don't have Caro installed correctly.
- Menu - Invite friends to play: Only BBM friends have Caro installed correctly are on the list for you to choose to invite to play.
- Menu – Ranking Board: Find your rank and others.
- Menu - Share/Hide my PIN: Your PIN is visible/invisible on the Ranking Board. Share PIN will get more players come to you. Hide PIN when you don't want other players know your PIN.
- Menu - My Credit: This shows how many matches left for you to play per day. When it's 0, you need to wait for the new day(New York local time - UTC/GMT -5) to renew this Quota OR you can head to Menu - Caro Shop to purchase higher Quota 100 which let you play 100 matches/day. Everytime you buy this item, it will renew immediately your matches left to 100.
- Menu - Caro Shop: This is where you can spend money for much more benefits while playing Caro.
- Menu - My Rank: This will show your current Rank/Level
- Menu – Connect to Facebook: Share your Caro activities onto your Facebook wall. You have to connect to Facebook everytime you start Caro.
- Use trackpad/trackball/touch to make a move when it's your turn.
- 5 same symbols in a row will win the match.
- Match is Draw when field is full
- Press C or in Menu options - Send Chat for Chatting in game.
- Play offline: Let you play offline with your friends.
- After 90 seconds if it's your turn and you don't make a move then the game will automatically end and you are considered as loser.
- After 90 seconds if the other player doesn't make a move then the game will automatically end and you are considered as winner.
- A short vibration notification when there is a new move from the other player.
- A short vibration notification when a network game is started.
- Count down 90 seconds is shown on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- AdText is on the bottom of the screen indicates Ad, Notice or warning from Caro server, special events... Please always check this link to get latest information from Caro.
- Players can add Caro profile box into BBM Profile to let friends see their recent activities from Caro: At Home Screen - Go to BBM - Menu - Options - BBM Connected Applications - Application Access - Edit - Caro - Edit - Check the "Post recent activities to my profile" option.
Don't turn off network radio/wifi while Caro is running. This will shutdown Caro immediately and -1 Win and +1 Lose to your record.
YOU MUST EXIT CARO WHEN STOP PLAYING FOR CARO UPDATING RECORD AND CREDITS CORRECTLY. IF NOT, YOU WON'T GET YOUR CREDITS PROPERLY. WE DON'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS RELATES TO THIS. THANK YOU.
Always check Caro facebook Page for latest news and important information: http://facebook.com/bbmcaro
+ How to upgrade new version when it's available:
Go to App World, choose My World, press Menu and select Refresh List. you might need to clear App World cache by press Alt and RSTRST while you are in App World. App World will exit and when run again, it's fresh state.
You might also need to:
Upgrade App World to the latest version: http://blackberry.com/appworld
Upgrade BBM to the latest version: http://blackberry.com/bbm
1. It says "Can't connect to server": This means your device can't connect to the Caro server, the reasons could be:
+ Your device doesn't have full browsing BIS package/plan, can't browse websites at all.
+ Your device BIS connection is dropped or down or bad or too slow to connect..
+ The Caro server is down.
Solution: Try Wifi to check if Caro works OR/AND Try to browse websites such as http://caro.dauden.vn, http://facebook.com/bbmcaro. If you can browse websites, please try Caro again. If not, try to turn OFF and ON your network radio. Or you might try to turn OFF and ON the Data Service inside the Mobile Network Options.
2. It says "SERVER MAINTENANCE": This means you have to wait for the server is back to play.
3. It says "PLEASE UPGRADE TO NEWER VERSION". You have to upgrade to newer version. The instruction is here
4. If it's just hanging and you can't press Menu, can't move the focus, can't press Back button, can't do anything...
Solution: Try to switch to Home Screen. Go to the Network Option and Turn OFF the Network Radio. After few seconds, turn ON again and check if Caro exited or not.
5. Why Caro can't connect to BBM? I can't sign in with my Blackberry ID and Password?
Reasons and Solutions:
+ Go to BBM - Options - Connected Applications - Edit Caro - Switch Disconnected to Connected.
+ BBM server is not available at the moment. Please try again later.
+ Make sure your BlackBerry ID and Password are correct.
+ Delete "BlackBerry Identity" module inside BB Options - Applications List - Add-on modules
+ Your BlackBerry ID may contain more than 5 devices if you are using BlackBerry Protect.
6. Why Caro says: "MATCHES LEFT: 0": This is when you ran out of available matches / day for playing. (New York time - UTC/GMT -5)
Solution: You can buy a "Quota 100" item inside Caro Shop to lift up the quota or renew your quota.
7. Why I can't invite my BBM friend to play or I can't see him/her on the list for inviting: This could be because you friend doesn't have same version of Caro installed correctly.
Solution: You need to invite them to download. If they have the same version of Caro already, please just delete him/her from your BBM and re-invite him/her. This will fix the issue.
8. Why my score showed in Caro are not same as what is shown on the ranking board:
Solution: You have to exit Caro for it sending and updating your record onto Caro server.
(13-Nov-2011 - Updating...)