Im looking for Texas Hold em and other games if possible. Anyone know of any good sites or links to get free games?
    01-09-09 03:22 PM
    Does texas holdem not come on the storm? I'm not sure as I got the bold and it came with that and four other games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 03:24 PM
    Does texas holdem not come on the storm? I'm not sure as I got the bold and it came with that and four other games.

It only comes with BrickBreaker and Word Mole.
    01-09-09 03:32 PM
    WORD MOLE FTW!!!!!!!!!
    01-09-09 03:35 PM
    no free games out for the storm, but quite a few paid games including hold em. check the crackberry store, handmark, or bplay

i have a trial of the phil helmuth hold em. it's not that great. the computer ai is pretty weak. won't be buying it.
    01-09-09 03:36 PM
    Is there any news of free games coming out soon? Or is it a case of waiting?

Last edited by skinnedcartree; 01-09-09 at 08:09 PM.
    01-09-09 06:03 PM
    no free games out for the storm, but quite a few paid games including hold em. check the crackberry store, handmark, or bplay

i have a trial of the phil helmuth hold em. it's not that great. the computer ai is pretty weak. won't be buying it.

Yea thats what I was thinking! I just dont play games often to buy them but would be cool to have them on if I do get bored or have time to kill.

Anyways thanks for the update.
    01-09-09 06:03 PM
    Have you tried here? Sometimes there are freebies. http://mobile.blackberry.com/

01-09-09 06:46 PM
    Have you tried here? Sometimes there are freebies. http://mobile.blackberry.com/

Yea the ones they had that were free didnt seem to exciting!!
    01-09-09 07:45 PM
    There are no free games there

01-10-09 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD