Well we've got a few free ones, but nothing all that exciting. I've been looking through the games available for the storm, but most are horrible ports or they run in compatibility mode. I just want something worth while, I am willing to pay for something decent. (But no more than $4.99) I'm half tempted to guy buy a touch to use for media and games... I'm wanting my storm to do it all, but it's just "OK" when it comes to media.

Hopefully RIM is pitching the App World to the big developers.

You can only play so many different versions of the classics before they get really old.
    03-13-09 05:48 PM
    I agree.

I just reinstalled .109 and deleted both Wordmole and Brickbreaker.

I used to have almost all the free games, but none of them were really worth it.
    03-13-09 06:54 PM
    Tafasa.com has Parking Lot and Connect Four as a bundled package for under 5 dollars. Both games are simple but get difficult. They are pretty addicting. I played Parking Lot on my friend's iphone way back so it's good to have it for the Storm. No really big games yet but for the price it's well worth it. Check it out.
    03-13-09 06:57 PM
    Stormslots is still my favorite, it was, what, $2.99, and support is outstanding.
    03-13-09 08:12 PM
    I like the free trial version of Berry Labyrinth, but it is easily beat. I will purchase when the full version comes out with all the more difficult levels. I also like Storm Slots too.
    03-13-09 08:28 PM
    i have some games for the storm on my site.
    03-13-09 11:41 PM
    i have some games for the storm on my site.
    Do these games work that same as if they were purchased? Great site if they do! thanks!
    03-14-09 01:31 AM
    Do these games work that same as if they were purchased? Great site if they do! thanks!
    they sure do. 100%
    03-14-09 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD