Does anyone know if there are any games available where you can play and interact with other blackberry users? For instance Facebook and the iphone have Mafia Wars (not the ones from App world) where you can be on same team/side as other friends to make a team/group. I was wondering if anyone knew of any game where this was possible for blackberry.
    Any info would help, Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 01:47 PM
    If not, it's a good idea to pitch to developers. These types of games would work perefct for the mobile crowd.
    11-13-09 07:53 AM
    There's a connect 4 and blackjack game available through BB App World, for free, that allow you to interact with actual users... I know it's nothing like Pet Society or Country Kitchen but still pretty cool.

Think: Windows Pre-Installed Reversi :P
    11-14-09 11:18 PM
    I have a wicked cool idea for a game that I am in the pre-planning phase of developing. I would like user input on it via pin.

31ea492c
    11-16-09 11:12 PM
    Online gameplay on BBs would be amazing. I feel like it might get slow and laggy though? Like if one person was on WiFi while the other was in a spotty coverage area? Still a great idea though and if anybody finds any games - post them! I'll have to check out Connect 4. I love that game
    11-22-09 03:12 AM
    The Connect 4 game is a little buggy. On my 9700, the game board and the "chips" do not line up properly...
    12-05-09 01:22 PM
    I just found out that Word Mole is multiplayer!!

Dm
    12-11-09 10:40 AM
    i thought the connect 4 game was a storm only game
    12-11-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD