So, my Verizon Blackberry 8530 Curve came included with some games such as Word Mole (free to use), Sims 3 (which I'm pretty sure I have to pay for), Tetris (also requiring payment) etc... Sudoku was one of these games which I didn't have to pay for luckily but came included, under the "magmic" licensing. I played it all the time at my leisure and all that... but I seem to have deleted it accidentally?

It gives me a message that if i want to reverse this, I just need to "re-install" it, but it does not appear at all under my Applications in Options. The icon no longer appears in the Games folder, and when I went to Blackberry App World with the intention of re-downloading, it asked for payment... which originally I didn't have to worry about... any ideas?

Thanks so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 02:28 AM
    games that came with the phone upon purchase can usually be reinstalled using desktop manager.

download the official verizon 8530 operating system from the blackberry website, then install it onto your computer. then go into desktop manager, add aplications and check mark only the games you are missing. it should load them on. thats the only way i can think of.
    02-22-10 03:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD